Why do games freeze on xp

camaro77

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
I have internet explorer 8 on xp, when I try to play First class solitaire in POGO it freezes for a few seconds and then plays fine, and freezes and so on. I think there is something in the background that is running. How do I find out what it is? Or, can you tell me why my games are doing this?

Solution
contact pogo customer support. there are many games they are changing to imbedded flash games as opposed to java pop out windows. if you are having problems make sure you have java AND adobe flash updated. good luck, otherwise pogo customer support. I have a pogo account and I am not a fan of the new imbedded games, it causes all kinds of issues and crashes.
contact pogo customer support. there are many games they are changing to imbedded flash games as opposed to java pop out windows. if you are having problems make sure you have java AND adobe flash updated. good luck, otherwise pogo customer support. I have a pogo account and I am not a fan of the new imbedded games, it causes all kinds of issues and crashes.

Solution