Nightlife Prima Guide

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2005 10:15:50 AM

The prima guide for NL ships tomorrow! Davy, you're getting it right?
Is anyone else? Will you share your secrets with us when you get it?
:-)

More about : nightlife prima guide

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 10:15:51 AM

> The prima guide for NL ships tomorrow! Davy, you're getting it right?
> Is anyone else? Will you share your secrets with us when you get it?
> :-)

I plan on getting it as soon as I can, but right now I am working 12 or 13
hours a day.
The company I work for is putting in a new computerized inventory system and
I have to go to training.
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 10:15:51 AM

> The prima guide for NL ships tomorrow! Davy, you're getting it right?
> Is anyone else? Will you share your secrets with us when you get it?
> :-)

I ordered it, but I won't expect it to get here until next week. I'm
working some miserable hours anyway this week. I took some vacation time a
couple of weeks ago, and instead of people going ahead and getting their
work done without me, several actually just waited until I got back and I'm
not caught up yet.
--
Emily E

www.emilyw.com
September 1, 2005 10:15:51 AM

>> *Complete catalog of over 125 new Objects and Items
>> *Details on the new Pleasure and Grilled Cheese Aspirations

>Grilled cheese aspiration?

For a Homer Simpson type sim maybe?!
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 10:18:42 AM

I went to the Prima website to check it out...

*Complete catalog of over 125 new Objects and Items
*Details on the new Pleasure and Grilled Cheese Aspirations
*Create the ultimate social butterfly with details on dating, group
outings, attraction, and tips for supercharging romantic pursuits
*Send your Sims to the fanciest restaurant and the dingiest dives in
the new downtown neighborhood
*Build the downtown of your dreams
*Become a true creature of the night—live the life of a vampire
*Complete directory of Maxis' Downtown: where to go and what to do

I know some people who actually might have grilled cheese as their
aspiration... but I don't think the person who wrote this shortlist
knows what they're talking about, hehe.

If anyone gets the guide, please give us the lowdown on new items,
vampires and anything else of interest :-)
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 11:13:54 AM

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:58:54 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>I plan on getting it as soon as I can, but right now I am working 12 or 13
>hours a day.
>The company I work for is putting in a new computerized inventory system and
>I have to go to training.

Wow, that's way too much. I'm sure someone else will get it and post
on the BBS! :-)
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 11:13:55 AM

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:58:54 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I plan on getting it as soon as I can, but right now I am working 12 or 13
>>hours a day.
>>The company I work for is putting in a new computerized inventory system
>>and
>>I have to go to training.
>
> Wow, that's way too much. I'm sure someone else will get it and post
> on the BBS! :-)

From the Prima web site.

Make it a night to remember

a.. Complete catalog of over 125 new Objects and Items
b.. Details on the new Pleasure and Grilled Cheese Aspirations
c.. Create the ultimate social butterfly with details on dating, group
outings, attraction, and tips for supercharging romantic pursuits
d.. Send your Sims to the fanciest restaurant and the dingiest dives in
the new downtown neighborhood
e.. Build the downtown of your dreams
f.. Become a true creature of the night-live the life of a vampire
g.. Complete directory of Maxis' Downtown: where to go and what to do
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 11:48:46 AM

"Bathtub" <eelliott@nospam.emilyw.com> wrote in message
> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
> > The prima guide for NL ships tomorrow! Davy, you're getting it right?
> > Is anyone else? Will you share your secrets with us when you get it?
> > :-)
>
> I ordered it, but I won't expect it to get here until next week. I'm
> working some miserable hours anyway this week. I took some vacation time
> couple of weeks ago, and instead of people going ahead and getting their
> work done without me, several actually just waited until I got back and
I'm
> not caught up yet.
> --
> Emily E
>
> www.emilyw.com

That's what is happening to me right now. I'm on vacation until next week
and I know that very little will get done until I get back. Sometimes you're
better off not taking the time off. If it weren't for some testing my DD's
having done, I'd have worked.

Kelly
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 12:27:41 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> I went to the Prima website to check it out...
>

> *Complete catalog of over 125 new Objects and Items
> *Details on the new Pleasure and Grilled Cheese Aspirations

Grilled cheese aspiration?

Gareeth
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 5:44:27 PM

BombayMix wrote:
>>>*Complete catalog of over 125 new Objects and Items
>>>*Details on the new Pleasure and Grilled Cheese Aspirations
>

>>Grilled cheese aspiration?
>

> For a Homer Simpson type sim maybe?!

Nah, that would be a doughnut aspiration!

Jeanie
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 9:58:18 PM

"Kelly Cobb" <kelly.cobb@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Bathtub" <eelliott@nospam.emilyw.com> wrote in message
>> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
>> > The prima guide for NL ships tomorrow! Davy, you're getting it right?
>> > Is anyone else? Will you share your secrets with us when you get it?
>> > :-)
>>
>> I ordered it, but I won't expect it to get here until next week. I'm
>> working some miserable hours anyway this week. I took some vacation time
>> couple of weeks ago, and instead of people going ahead and getting their
>> work done without me, several actually just waited until I got back and
> I'm
>> not caught up yet.
>> --
>> Emily E
>>
>> www.emilyw.com
>>

> That's what is happening to me right now. I'm on vacation until next week
> and I know that very little will get done until I get back. Sometimes
> you're
> better off not taking the time off. If it weren't for some testing my DD's
> having done, I'd have worked.
>
> Kelly

I had already made plans to go to Hawaii, a place I've always wanted to go.
I'm SO glad I went, it was beautiful. I just hate coming back knowing that
all these projects are waiting for me. I guess I ought to feel good, people
like my work enough to hold out for me.

--
Emily E

www.emilyw.com
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 2:48:24 AM

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:27:41 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Grilled cheese aspiration?

I think the writer simply made a mistake and has no real idea what the
game is about. There certainly can't be an entire aspiration type
called grilled cheese... and eating grilled cheese is already a food
aspiration. So this one has me confounded...
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 2:48:25 AM

> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:27:41 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Grilled cheese aspiration?
>
> I think the writer simply made a mistake and has no real idea what the
> game is about. There certainly can't be an entire aspiration type
> called grilled cheese... and eating grilled cheese is already a food
> aspiration. So this one has me confounded...

There was a mention of this in the last chat

" MaxisHunter! (Aug 25, 2005 6:18:35 PM)
There's the new ReNuYuSenso Orb, which allows your Sims to change their
aspirations and turn-ons/turn-offs. Beware the aspiration of GRILLED
CHEESE!!! No, seriously. I mean it. "
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 3:17:30 AM

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 16:06:01 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
<trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>" MaxisHunter! (Aug 25, 2005 6:18:35 PM)
>There's the new ReNuYuSenso Orb, which allows your Sims to change their
>aspirations and turn-ons/turn-offs. Beware the aspiration of GRILLED
>CHEESE!!! No, seriously. I mean it. "

LOL!!! Aha! So if you use the orb under gold or platinum, you can
probably end up with that aspiration... which might be fun for some of
my chubby slob sims :-)
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 6:26:25 AM

>>" MaxisHunter! (Aug 25, 2005 6:18:35 PM)
>>There's the new ReNuYuSenso Orb, which allows your Sims to change their
>>aspirations and turn-ons/turn-offs. Beware the aspiration of GRILLED
>>CHEESE!!! No, seriously. I mean it. "

>LOL!!! Aha! So if you use the orb under gold or platinum, you can
>probably end up with that aspiration... which might be fun for some of
>my chubby slob sims :-)

I'm already planning that for some sims. Don Larthio!!!!! Where are
you?!!! Actually the guy didn't make the cut into my custom neighbour
hood!

It kind of makes sense there's a negative aspiration. Using other such
objects while red has adverse effects. I can see it now..... Life time
want: "Eat 20 grilled cheese sandwiches in a day", major fear "Die of a
heart attack"!!
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 4:19:08 PM

On 2 Sep 2005 02:26:25 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
wrote:

>It kind of makes sense there's a negative aspiration. Using other such
>objects while red has adverse effects. I can see it now..... Life time
>want: "Eat 20 grilled cheese sandwiches in a day", major fear "Die of a
>heart attack"!!

Is it negative though? lol... maybe their only aspiration will be to
eat grilled cheese... four or six slots, filled with grilled cheese
sandwiches... you can satisfy them all simultaniously :-) Sounds like
a cool way to score asp pts, hehe
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 5:22:04 AM

> The prima guide for NL ships tomorrow! Davy, you're getting it right?
> Is anyone else? Will you share your secrets with us when you get it?
> :-)

Where did you get that info???
I can not find anything that says it is available anywhere yet.

I checked at Barns & Noble this afternoon and they said it had not been
published yet.
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 5:19:08 PM

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 01:22:04 -0500, "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net>
wrote:

>Where did you get that info???
>I can not find anything that says it is available anywhere yet.
>
>I checked at Barns & Noble this afternoon and they said it had not been
>published yet.

EB previously had it listed september 2nd, and several gaming sites
went by that as well. Doesn't look like anyone gets it in stock until
the 13th though... darn :-(
!