Hmmm...think my game has a glitch

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2005 11:44:50 PM

I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come,
after I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.

So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die,
and if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)

So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.

--
--Cuth

More about : hmmm game glitch

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:22:12 AM

>I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come, after
>I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.
>
> So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
> worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die, and
> if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)
>
> So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Is that the result of a hack you might have installed or have you overworked
your social workers? ;-)
I don't think that you can say that it is a glitch in the game if you
haven't experienced it in the game without hacks though.

I get really upset if my babies get carried off. I could never starve one
intentionally.

Skeats
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:32:29 AM

Fizziwig2 wrote:
> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>
>>I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come, after
>>I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.
>>
>>So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
>>worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die, and
>>if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)
>>
>>So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.
>>
>>--
>>--Cuth
>

> Is that the result of a hack you might have installed or have you overworked
> your social workers? ;-)
> I don't think that you can say that it is a glitch in the game if you
> haven't experienced it in the game without hacks though.

Quite true. Don't have that many hacks, but yes, that's probably it.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

> Fizziwig2 wrote:
>> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come,
>>>after I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.
>>>
>>>So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
>>>worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die, and
>>>if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)
>>>
>>>So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.
>>>
>>>--
>>>--Cuth
>>

>> Is that the result of a hack you might have installed or have you
>> overworked your social workers? ;-)
>> I don't think that you can say that it is a glitch in the game if you
>> haven't experienced it in the game without hacks though.
>
> Quite true. Don't have that many hacks, but yes, that's probably it.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Can you take a baby to a restaurant in Nightlife? Lots of interaction with
neighbours complaining about the incessant noise and room for lots more
glitches!

Skeats
!