Hmmm...think my game has a glitch

I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come,
after I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.

So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die,
and if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)

So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.

--
--Cuth
3 answers Last reply

    >I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come, after
    >I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.
    >
    > So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
    > worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die, and
    > if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)
    >
    > So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Is that the result of a hack you might have installed or have you overworked
    your social workers? ;-)
    I don't think that you can say that it is a glitch in the game if you
    haven't experienced it in the game without hacks though.

    I get really upset if my babies get carried off. I could never starve one
    intentionally.

    Skeats

    Fizziwig2 wrote:
    > "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come, after
    >>I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.
    >>
    >>So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
    >>worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die, and
    >>if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)
    >>
    >>So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.
    >>
    >>--
    >>--Cuth
    >

    > Is that the result of a hack you might have installed or have you overworked
    > your social workers? ;-)
    > I don't think that you can say that it is a glitch in the game if you
    > haven't experienced it in the game without hacks though.

    Quite true. Don't have that many hacks, but yes, that's probably it.

    --
    --Cuth

    > Fizziwig2 wrote:
    >> "Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I was beginning to suspect I just can't get a social worker to come,
    >>>after I've had kids maintain F grades for weeks on end.
    >>>
    >>>So to really test it, I starved a baby. No food for days. No social
    >>>worker. Just a crying baby. (I was also curious oif babies can die, and
    >>>if they'd do an animation of a dying baby. Nope.)
    >>>
    >>>So I just can't get a social worker, no matter what I do.
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>--Cuth
    >>

    >> Is that the result of a hack you might have installed or have you
    >> overworked your social workers? ;-)
    >> I don't think that you can say that it is a glitch in the game if you
    >> haven't experienced it in the game without hacks though.
    >
    > Quite true. Don't have that many hacks, but yes, that's probably it.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Can you take a baby to a restaurant in Nightlife? Lots of interaction with
    neighbours complaining about the incessant noise and room for lots more
    glitches!

    Skeats

Sims Games Video Games