Nightlife: September Horoscopes

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_horoscopes.php

These horoscopes are really just a way of seeding little bits of
information about the game into the public, of course :)

I could find only one new piece of information... you can indeed win a
bit of simoleons from cardplaying.

"You're feeling lucky, but your bank account isn't. An invitation to a
friend's poker night comes just in time. See if your poker prowess can
inject some new cash flow into your anemic funds."

I like the Scorpio one:

"Your dreams of a new flame take on a whole new meaning this month as
an unhappy date sends a message that leaves you stomping to extinguish
a most unromantic fire."

Ouch! Postable fire!

~*~
vecki

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep2_horoscopes.php
>
> These horoscopes are really just a way of seeding little bits of
> information about the game into the public, of course :)
>
> I could find only one new piece of information... you can indeed win a
> bit of simoleons from cardplaying.
>
> "You're feeling lucky, but your bank account isn't. An invitation to a
> friend's poker night comes just in time. See if your poker prowess can
> inject some new cash flow into your anemic funds."

Cheers to a fellow sea-goat!

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

On 1 Sep 2005 22:25:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I like the Scorpio one:
>
>"Your dreams of a new flame take on a whole new meaning this month as
>an unhappy date sends a message that leaves you stomping to extinguish
>a most unromantic fire."
>
>Ouch! Postable fire!

Ahhhhh, I didn't get that one til now! I just skim read the first
time. That sounds cool LOL

Hmm... one serious problem... how do you extinguish said fire if it
happens when you open the letter?

The UNIBOMBER! hehe (university)