One for the 'how cute' file...

One of my extremely outgoing sims, Actor Trojan met his true love at
University, an incredibly shy dormie Emily Pons (who I have now
discovered is a romance sim as evidenced by the red engagement ring -
gah!). Getting Actor his first kiss with Emily was agony because she
just wouldn't accept it until they were well past best friends stage.

I got Actor the love tub to make shy little Emily agree to woo-hoo and
then get engaged. When they climbed into the tub, they found a couple
other dormies casually sitting in there. Actor and Emily started
cuddling, then when Actor went to make out, Emily stopped to shoo the
other sims out so they could have some privacy! Just gorgeous.

They then woo-hooed and got engaged and all was right with the world.

~*~
vecki
8 answers Last reply
More about cute file

    On 1 Sep 2005 22:52:40 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >discovered is a romance sim as evidenced by the red engagement ring -
    >gah!). Getting Actor his first kiss with Emily was agony because she

    Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-)

    >just wouldn't accept it until they were well past best friends stage.

    Sometimes, regardless of aspiration, they have to be like 90-95 to
    accept a proposal.

    >I got Actor the love tub to make shy little Emily agree to woo-hoo and
    >then get engaged. When they climbed into the tub, they found a couple
    >other dormies casually sitting in there. Actor and Emily started
    >cuddling, then when Actor went to make out, Emily stopped to shoo the
    >other sims out so they could have some privacy! Just gorgeous.
    >
    >They then woo-hooed and got engaged and all was right with the world.

    hehehe... my latest romance sim Jacques, refuses to get married... he
    keeps hitting on everyone he meets, and has so far shagged three
    barbydoll maids. He's surrounded his lot with walls and trees to keep
    prying eyes out :-)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On 1 Sep 2005 22:52:40 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >

    >>discovered is a romance sim as evidenced by the red engagement ring -
    >>gah!). Getting Actor his first kiss with Emily was agony because she
    >

    > Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-

    Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.

    --
    --Cuth

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >> Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
    >
    >Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.

    Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
    it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe

    They mean in their memories.

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >

    >>>Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
    >>
    >>Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
    >

    > Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
    > it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe

    Oh, that. I thought maybe that was like a Scarlet letter or something. ;-)

    --
    --Cuth

    No. You can make it a good memory (at least the marriage part) if they are
    pregnant and the pregnancy fears have manifested (and possibly also it
    requires the other Sim to qualify as a 'rich' Sim for the purposes of
    marrying a rich Sim) because I married Don to Cassandra this way (twice just
    to prove it would work again) and got green memories)

    MM

    > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
    >
    > >> Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
    > >
    > >Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
    >
    > Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
    > it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe

    Yes, I had one Romance sim who married a rich man and her memory of it was
    green. Now, she's playing around with the gardener. They mostly don't like
    marriage or engagement though.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Madame Mimi" <swingles@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > No. You can make it a good memory (at least the marriage part) if they are
    > pregnant and the pregnancy fears have manifested (and possibly also it
    > requires the other Sim to qualify as a 'rich' Sim for the purposes of
    > marrying a rich Sim) because I married Don to Cassandra this way (twice
    just
    > to prove it would work again) and got green memories)
    >
    > MM
    >

    > "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message

    > > >Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
    > >
    > > Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
    > > it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe

    > Actor and Emily started cuddling, then when Actor went to make out,
    > Emily stopped to shoo the other sims out so they could have some privacy!

    As far as I know that happens *every* time you try to woohoo in the hot tub
    with other people around.

    ....except this one time where I had a party of 4 in it, and two of them
    proceeded without shooing away the other couple... :o) That was...neat.
    The other two were removed from the cutscene animation, but added back in
    once it was over... :-/

Sims Games Video Games