Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

One for the 'how cute' file...

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 2:52:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

One of my extremely outgoing sims, Actor Trojan met his true love at
University, an incredibly shy dormie Emily Pons (who I have now
discovered is a romance sim as evidenced by the red engagement ring -
gah!). Getting Actor his first kiss with Emily was agony because she
just wouldn't accept it until they were well past best friends stage.

I got Actor the love tub to make shy little Emily agree to woo-hoo and
then get engaged. When they climbed into the tub, they found a couple
other dormies casually sitting in there. Actor and Emily started
cuddling, then when Actor went to make out, Emily stopped to shoo the
other sims out so they could have some privacy! Just gorgeous.

They then woo-hooed and got engaged and all was right with the world.

~*~
vecki

More about : cute file

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:06:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On 1 Sep 2005 22:52:40 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>discovered is a romance sim as evidenced by the red engagement ring -
>gah!). Getting Actor his first kiss with Emily was agony because she

Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-)

>just wouldn't accept it until they were well past best friends stage.

Sometimes, regardless of aspiration, they have to be like 90-95 to
accept a proposal.

>I got Actor the love tub to make shy little Emily agree to woo-hoo and
>then get engaged. When they climbed into the tub, they found a couple
>other dormies casually sitting in there. Actor and Emily started
>cuddling, then when Actor went to make out, Emily stopped to shoo the
>other sims out so they could have some privacy! Just gorgeous.
>
>They then woo-hooed and got engaged and all was right with the world.

hehehe... my latest romance sim Jacques, refuses to get married... he
keeps hitting on everyone he meets, and has so far shagged three
barbydoll maids. He's surrounded his lot with walls and trees to keep
prying eyes out :-)
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 10:59:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On 1 Sep 2005 22:52:40 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>discovered is a romance sim as evidenced by the red engagement ring -
>>gah!). Getting Actor his first kiss with Emily was agony because she
>
>
> Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-

Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.

--
--Cuth
Related resources
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 1:44:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
>
>Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.

Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 3:44:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

They mean in their memories.


"Cuthbert Gurdlestone" <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:431949B6.801@earthlink.net...
>> > Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
>
> Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
>
> --
> --Cuth
>
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 10:12:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>
>>>Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
>>
>>Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
>
>
> Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
> it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe

Oh, that. I thought maybe that was like a Scarlet letter or something. ;-)

--
--Cuth
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 6:21:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

No. You can make it a good memory (at least the marriage part) if they are
pregnant and the pregnancy fears have manifested (and possibly also it
requires the other Sim to qualify as a 'rich' Sim for the purposes of
marrying a rich Sim) because I married Don to Cassandra this way (twice just
to prove it would work again) and got green memories)

MM



"Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
news:91lih1hakvuc0pj42enhg4vqabi91mvd1k@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >> Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
> >
> >Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
>
> Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
> it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 6:52:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

Yes, I had one Romance sim who married a rich man and her memory of it was
green. Now, she's playing around with the gardener. They mostly don't like
marriage or engagement though.

Best wishes
maxon

"Madame Mimi" <swingles@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:aTsSe.21537$FA3.13372@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> No. You can make it a good memory (at least the marriage part) if they are
> pregnant and the pregnancy fears have manifested (and possibly also it
> requires the other Sim to qualify as a 'rich' Sim for the purposes of
> marrying a rich Sim) because I married Don to Cassandra this way (twice
just
> to prove it would work again) and got green memories)
>
> MM
>
>
>
> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
> news:91lih1hakvuc0pj42enhg4vqabi91mvd1k@4ax.com...
> > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:59:01 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> > <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > >> Red engagement ring? On her finger or that appeared over her head? :-
> > >
> > >Yeah, I haven't heard of this either.
> >
> > Well, sims get an engagement ring over their heads when they marry...
> > it turns out romance sims always get red ones (bad memory). hehe
>
>
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 6:16:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?)

> Actor and Emily started cuddling, then when Actor went to make out,
> Emily stopped to shoo the other sims out so they could have some privacy!

As far as I know that happens *every* time you try to woohoo in the hot tub
with other people around.

....except this one time where I had a party of 4 in it, and two of them
proceeded without shooing away the other couple... :o ) That was...neat.
The other two were removed from the cutscene animation, but added back in
once it was over... :-/
!