HWmonitor, my numbers are off, any ideas?

bubbatran209

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
Thermaltake Element G
Gigabyte P55A-UD4P
Intel i5 750
Win7 Ultimate 64x
Corsair H50 cpu cooler
Corsair ddr3 4x2gb 1600
Sapphire HD5770 gpu
Seagate 500gb HDD
Corsair 650w psu

I am in some serious need of some help. I just put this com together and I'm not sure if I did it correctly. In HWMonitor, the numbers looks off. If you can see it to, can you please tell me what you think I've done wrong here.

l_1197b81119a24558a1942ac7d3cbb793.png

This is all normal setting. It's not oc yet or anything. All the cores are usually down in the low 20's. I used to have a duo core but now that I bought a quad core, it's a little more confusing for me in bios to work with. I tried to oc it for a few days now but I can't seem to get the right numbers or my temp goes all the way up into the mid 80's when I run prime95. I don't think that I am oc it right. Please help

I haven't found a hardware monitoring program that works perfectly with all boards yet. I use coretemp for just the cpu core temps. If you have a quality power supply, you don't need to monitor all those other items. But the cpuid program you use is close enough to continue using. If your video card overheats, you'll get artifacts or lock ups. If your system is running well, stop worrying.