Public Woohoo?

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2005 12:44:33 PM

It just occurred to me... that I've never tried this! So I sent my
sims downtown... how do I get them into the redressing booth? I click
on it but there are no options.

More about : public woohoo

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 12:53:01 PM

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:44:33 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>It just occurred to me... that I've never tried this! So I sent my
>sims downtown... how do I get them into the redressing booth? I click
>on it but there are no options.

I realized my mistake... I didnt have a clothes rack on the lot!
Figured it out... hilarious reaction from the other people on the lot
lol
!