Public Woohoo?

It just occurred to me... that I've never tried this! So I sent my
sims downtown... how do I get them into the redressing booth? I click
on it but there are no options.
1 answer Last reply
More about public woohoo

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:44:33 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >It just occurred to me... that I've never tried this! So I sent my
    >sims downtown... how do I get them into the redressing booth? I click
    >on it but there are no options.

    I realized my mistake... I didnt have a clothes rack on the lot!
    Figured it out... hilarious reaction from the other people on the lot
    lol

Sims Games Video Games