Sign in with
Your question

Packard bell desktop powers up but no dispaly

Last response: in Windows XP
February 24, 2012 8:56:21 AM

Hi All,

Wondering anyone can help pls?
My desktop started with not recognising my mouse. I tried both usb and the other. But the keyboard did work with usb. I tried unplugging the mouse, restarted computer, then usb mouse worked for a while, but then there were some noise from the tower and it seemed as if it was loosing power and the back on again . it repeated few times and I just lost my display.
Now when I start the computer, the fan spins and computer makes the normal noise, but no display. I cant turn it off using the switch on the tower either. I have to unplugg the code to do that.
Can anyone give any advise pls?
February 24, 2012 10:18:46 AM

Sunpala said:
Hi All,

Wondering anyone can help pls?
My desktop started with not recognising my mouse. I tried both usb and the other. But the keyboard did work with usb. I tried unplugging the mouse, restarted computer, then usb mouse worked for a while, but then there were some noise from the tower and it seemed as if it was loosing power and the back on again . it repeated few times and I just lost my display.
Now when I start the computer, the fan spins and computer makes the normal noise, but no display. I cant turn it off using the switch on the tower either. I have to unplugg the code to do that.
Can anyone give any advise pls?

I think you are having a power supply problem.
m
l
!