no cd patch

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 3, 2005 4:00:31 AM

is there a working one yet that lets u do build mode?

i paid for the game but dont want to keep putting the disk in and out all
the time.

thanks.

More about : patch

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 7:18:11 AM

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:00:31 GMT, "Steve" <smbr27516@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>is there a working one yet that lets u do build mode?
>
>i paid for the game but dont want to keep putting the disk in and out all
>the time.

Download or make an image or mini-image and mount it with Daemon Tools
or Alcohol 120%.
September 4, 2005 4:56:38 AM

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:38:04 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Here's the link for Sims 2 without University. I noticed there is one
>for DVD.

Hmm... does it really matter if it's CD or DVD? It's the same files,
and same executable right... so theoretically you should just need
either one?
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 4:56:39 AM

> On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:38:04 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Here's the link for Sims 2 without University. I noticed there is one
>>for DVD.
>
> Hmm... does it really matter if it's CD or DVD? It's the same files,
> and same executable right... so theoretically you should just need
> either one?

I don't know. I just noticed it was a no DVD patch. Not sure exactly, as
I didn't read or look any further. I noticed though that those mini
images are different sizes, wonder what's the difference? The one I'm
using is 16,244 KB & working great. Now, this is after I unzipped or un
rarred it. LOL Not sure about that last word.

deene
!