Toolbar IE 6

I can't get back to the standard toolbar with the address
bar that shows what site you are on and wether it is
secure (HTTPS)or not. Does anyone have a solution????

View > Status bar.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp