XSPC Rasa kit enough for this setup?

Snugs7

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
It has gotten to the point where I finally have all of the components of my new computer sitting in a pile, except for a means to cool it. I don't want to make a rushed decision, but I'd like to have all my water cooling parts ordered as soon as humanly possible. I've always liked the idea of water cooling and whether it is necessary or not it's how I plan on cooling my new computer.

I plan to go with a complete water cooling kit for simplicity but it seems like my options are fairly limited when it comes to performance. It looks like my best bet would be the XSPC Rasa 750 RX360. It didn't take much research to find that the weak point to this kit lies in the x20 pump. Can I please get any insight as to whether this kit will work with my setup or if I should just start looking into components individually.

I intend to water cool my CPU and graphics card in a single loop (I'm assuming it wouldn't be a good idea to parallel a loop to each component if the pump is already considered weak).

CPU: Intel i7 2700K
Graphics: GTX590 hydro copper (As I said, water cooling pretty much has to happen at this point!)
Case: Corsair Obsidian 800D

Solution
You'd be fine with the Rasa RX360 kit and the video card in this loop...many people do this currently. Just be aware you will need the fittings for the video card block (if they did not come with the card, as I think the Rasa kits use 7/16"ID fittings...many blocks may only come with 3/8" or 1/2"ID fittings) and possibly extra tubing, depending on how you route your loop.

Short answer- you'd be fine with that setup.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You'd be fine with the Rasa RX360 kit and the video card in this loop...many people do this currently. Just be aware you will need the fittings for the video card block (if they did not come with the card, as I think the Rasa kits use 7/16"ID fittings...many blocks may only come with 3/8" or 1/2"ID fittings) and possibly extra tubing, depending on how you route your loop.

Short answer- you'd be fine with that setup.

Solution

Snugs7

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks for clearing that up! I'll check on those fittings as well. I don't want to be delayed more than I have to because I don't have the right fittings.