Exploiting death?

Last response: in Video Games
September 3, 2005 9:01:30 AM

It occured to me... that each time someone dies, you can ressurrect
them. At each death the mate gets 20k if they were married and their
relationship was good. The cost of ressurrection is 5k if you can
stand to get them back without skills... if you have kids too, you can
make a ton of money, literally cheating death hehe

More about : exploiting death

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 9:01:31 AM

Except that I CAN'T resurrect half of them, LOL. I wish!

--
Melanie

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.

> It occured to me... that each time someone dies, you can ressurrect
> them. At each death the mate gets 20k if they were married and their
> relationship was good. The cost of ressurrection is 5k if you can
> stand to get them back without skills... if you have kids too, you can
> make a ton of money, literally cheating death hehe
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 5:42:13 PM

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 04:24:33 -0400, "Melanie Boxall"
<melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Except that I CAN'T resurrect half of them, LOL. I wish!

Oh... is it a bug?
September 4, 2005 11:14:04 AM

Yes, but we sorted it out using the Tombstone of Life and Death. Remember my
"Some Sims can't be resurrected?" thread? You replied, LOL.

--

> On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 04:24:33 -0400, "Melanie Boxall"
> <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>Except that I CAN'T resurrect half of them, LOL. I wish!
>
> Oh... is it a bug?
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 6:57:07 PM

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 07:14:04 -0400, "Melanie Boxall"
<melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>Yes, but we sorted it out using the Tombstone of Life and Death. Remember my
>"Some Sims can't be resurrected?" thread? You replied, LOL.

I did, but didn't follow the whole thing :-)
!