Sign in with
Your question

Canon network printer stopped working on winxp

Last response: in Windows XP
February 24, 2012 8:39:42 PM

hi, my canon lbp 2900 b laser shot is behaving unreasonably for a week by now. it has gone on strike for unknown reasons.

when i send a command to start printing, it sends me any one of the following info -

1. paper jammed. pl do so and so to remove it. only thing is that is not a little piece of paper inside.
2. doc is send to the printer, pl wait.me recount what I've tested hopelessly so far-

1. cleaning it with soft cloth/alcohol brushing/ .

2. to ensure that something is not stuck inside.

unfortunately the company ppl are willing for their assistant only till the consumer is yet to purchase their goods. not helpful at all.
please help friends.

ashish
February 24, 2012 9:11:19 PM

sarpraaj said:
hi, my canon lbp 2900 b laser shot is behaving unreasonably for a week by now. it has gone on strike for unknown reasons.

when i send a command to start printing, it sends me any one of the following info -

1. paper jammed. pl do so and so to remove it. only thing is that is not a little piece of paper inside.
2. doc is send to the printer, pl wait.me recount what I've tested hopelessly so far-

1. cleaning it with soft cloth/alcohol brushing/ .

2. to ensure that something is not stuck inside.

unfortunately the company ppl are willing for their assistant only till the consumer is yet to purchase their goods. not helpful at all.
please help friends.

ashish

See if you have an error in device manager for the printer.
In device manager, click view tab, then show hidden devices, to show the printer. If no error, doing a Windows restore to date before errors started may fix it.
m
l
!