Funny hula dancer

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2005 11:01:34 AM

So, time had caught up to Jacques, and in came the Reaper. I think his
hula dancers must have been out the night before or something... hehe

http://home.broadpark.no/~rborsjo/uniblooper1.jpg

More about : funny hula dancer

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 2:03:26 PM

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:01:34 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> So, time had caught up to Jacques, and in came the Reaper. I think his
> hula dancers must have been out the night before or something... hehe
>
> http://home.broadpark.no/~rborsjo/uniblooper1.jpg

Lol! What are THEY on?

Dorte
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 5:51:35 PM

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 10:03:26 +0200, Dorte Sch√ľnecke
<schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote:
>> So, time had caught up to Jacques, and in came the Reaper. I think his
>> hula dancers must have been out the night before or something... hehe
>>
>> http://home.broadpark.no/~rborsjo/uniblooper1.jpg
>
>Lol! What are THEY on?

Maybe it's a Matrix Agent or something hehehe... either that or she's
on a major dose of speed and trying to dropkick Jacques, the old man!
!