Funny hula dancer

So, time had caught up to Jacques, and in came the Reaper. I think his
hula dancers must have been out the night before or something... hehe

http://home.broadpark.no/~rborsjo/uniblooper1.jpg
2 answers Last reply
More about funny hula dancer

    On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:01:34 +0200 Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > So, time had caught up to Jacques, and in came the Reaper. I think his
    > hula dancers must have been out the night before or something... hehe
    >
    > http://home.broadpark.no/~rborsjo/uniblooper1.jpg

    Lol! What are THEY on?

    Dorte

    On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 10:03:26 +0200, Dorte Schünecke
    <schueneckeDELETE@web.de> wrote:
    >> So, time had caught up to Jacques, and in came the Reaper. I think his
    >> hula dancers must have been out the night before or something... hehe
    >>
    >> http://home.broadpark.no/~rborsjo/uniblooper1.jpg
    >
    >Lol! What are THEY on?

    Maybe it's a Matrix Agent or something hehehe... either that or she's
    on a major dose of speed and trying to dropkick Jacques, the old man!

Sims Games Video Games