Toshiaba Satellite SP25-S520 Touchpad settings?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
May 24, 2004 6:34:46 AM

Am I missing something, or are there no advanced settings in the touchpad
driver for the Satellite SP25-S520? It's almost useless, especially not
being able to scroll or disable tapping to click (that I hate THE MOST).

Does anyone know if there are any advanced settings somewhere, or if there
are alternate drivers available for the touch pad? Who manufactures the
touchpad?

Toshiba's web site does not list any drivers for this model, other than the
enable/disable utility, but I see ALPS drivers listed for the PS25-s670.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
May 29, 2004 5:55:12 PM

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 6000 and my touchpad is made by Synaptics.
Here is the link to the drivers:
http://www.synaptics.com/support/downloads.cfm The page gives a synopsis of
how the touchpad works and the drivers are about half way down the page.

Hope this helps you.

--
Dori ...

!