illegitimate child

Is there any unecpected consequences, if I get an illegitimate child?
4 answers Last reply
More about illegitimate child

    Kari Kuosmanen wrote:
    > Is there any unecpected consequences, if I get an illegitimate child?

    No.

    Gareeth

    On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:36:12 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >No.

    Very dissappointing, really :-\

    Indeed. I had one Sim get pregnant during an affair and give birth to
    twins, one black and one white. The husband was none the wiser.

    Sharon

    > On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:36:12 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>No.
    >
    > Very dissappointing, really :-\

    I had a Sim get pregnant after an affair and the husband wouldn't go near
    the twins once they were born. The real father would come in and hold the
    babies and it became obvious that the entire family knew who the true
    parents were.

    The funniest thing that ever happened was a teen pregnancy and when she got
    the first puff the mom had a baby? symbol and the girl nodded. Then the mom
    had the married symbol and the girl shrugged her shoulders!

    Emily

    "Izzie D" <izzied@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Indeed. I had one Sim get pregnant during an affair and give birth to
    > twins, one black and one white. The husband was none the wiser.
    >
    > Sharon

Sims Games Video Games