illegitimate child

Last response: in Video Games
September 3, 2005 11:29:13 PM

Is there any unecpected consequences, if I get an illegitimate child?

More about : illegitimate child

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 11:29:14 PM

Kari Kuosmanen wrote:
> Is there any unecpected consequences, if I get an illegitimate child?

No.

Gareeth
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 5:35:57 AM

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:36:12 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>No.

Very dissappointing, really :-\
September 5, 2005 3:07:03 AM

Indeed. I had one Sim get pregnant during an affair and give birth to
twins, one black and one white. The husband was none the wiser.

Sharon

> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:36:12 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>No.
>
> Very dissappointing, really :-\
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 7:12:19 AM

I had a Sim get pregnant after an affair and the husband wouldn't go near
the twins once they were born. The real father would come in and hold the
babies and it became obvious that the entire family knew who the true
parents were.

The funniest thing that ever happened was a teen pregnancy and when she got
the first puff the mom had a baby? symbol and the girl nodded. Then the mom
had the married symbol and the girl shrugged her shoulders!

Emily

news:o f6dnZ2dnZ1jDp7unZ2dncArht6dnZ2dRVn-yZ2dnZ0@comcast.com...

!