illegitimate child

Is there any unecpected consequences, if I get an illegitimate child?

Kari Kuosmanen wrote:
> Is there any unecpected consequences, if I get an illegitimate child?

No.

Gareeth

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:36:12 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>No.

Very dissappointing, really :-\

Indeed. I had one Sim get pregnant during an affair and give birth to
twins, one black and one white. The husband was none the wiser.

Sharon

> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:36:12 GMT, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>No.
>
> Very dissappointing, really :-\

I had a Sim get pregnant after an affair and the husband wouldn't go near
the twins once they were born. The real father would come in and hold the
babies and it became obvious that the entire family knew who the true
parents were.

The funniest thing that ever happened was a teen pregnancy and when she got
the first puff the mom had a baby? symbol and the girl nodded. Then the mom
had the married symbol and the girl shrugged her shoulders!

Emily

"Izzie D" <izzied@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Indeed. I had one Sim get pregnant during an affair and give birth to
> twins, one black and one white. The husband was none the wiser.
>
> Sharon

Latest posts