adding favorites to start menu

on my office pc using windows xp, my favorites are
available on my start menu. However, on my home pc, it
does not. How do I add my favorites to my start menu?

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 20:30:01 -0700, whatsup wrote:

> on my office pc using windows xp, my favorites are
> available on my start menu. However, on my home pc, it
> does not. How do I add my favorites to my start menu?

Right click the start button and select Properties. Click the Customize
button. On the next screen that appears, click the Advanced tab. Under
Start Menu Items, place a check next to Favorites. "OK" your way back to
the desktop.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User