Fresh copy of win xp pro using disk message saying abort imaging

I recently found an oqo tablet pc. It has the recovery disk, when trying to install a fresh copy of windows I get the first screen that tell me files will be wiped out and so , would i like to continue. I hit Yes! next screen says Abort imaging y/n, no matter what option i hit it then takes me back to the first screen. I have never seen this happen as i have done many reboots. I have also researched and cant find any information on it. Help!
3 answers Last reply
More about fresh copy disk message abort imaging
  1. nina1001 said:
    I recently found an oqo tablet pc. It has the recovery disk, when trying to install a fresh copy of windows I get the first screen that tell me files will be wiped out and so , would i like to continue. I hit Yes! next screen says Abort imaging y/n, no matter what option i hit it then takes me back to the first screen. I have never seen this happen as i have done many reboots. I have also researched and cant find any information on it. Help!


    Put it back where you "FOUND" it and let someone else suffer.
    http://gadgetmix.com/umpc/oqo-customer-supports-sucks-in-asia-umpc/

    Or searce for oqo forums or oqo support.
  2. ksiemb said:
    Put it back where you "FOUND" it and let someone else suffer.
    http://gadgetmix.com/umpc/oqo-customer-supports-sucks-in-asia-umpc/

    Or searce for oqo forums or oqo support.


    I don't like that facts in that link. The product was purchased though a grey market dealer that is not an authorized dealer. Therefore there are "issues" with support that have 0 to do with the vendor. If the product is to be sold only in the US, that is where the support will be. It would be like someone stealing a Verizon phone and complaining that Verizon won't activate it for them.

    About the image issue, is the device running OK now? Is the hard-drive in the system? Are you sure the recovery disk is from that computer?
  3. hang-the-9 said:
    I don't like that facts in that link. The product was purchased though a grey market dealer that is not an authorized dealer. Therefore there are "issues" with support that have 0 to do with the vendor. If the product is to be sold only in the US, that is where the support will be. It would be like someone stealing a Verizon phone and complaining that Verizon won't activate it for them.

    About the image issue, is the device running OK now? Is the hard-drive in the system? Are you sure the recovery disk is from that computer?

    So Sollee !
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Recovery Disk Tablets Windows XP