I was just playing the game and something strange happened. My Sim just went
to the campus and some guy came onto the lot and told him to start working
out.. This happen much?

From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my house
of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)

Chris

"Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my house
> of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
> shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
> interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)

Thank you.. In all the times I've played the game I've never seen this guy
show up.

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:31:46 -0400, "Samantha Tully"
<sammi@netscape.ca> wrote:

>I was just playing the game and something strange happened. My Sim just went
>to the campus and some guy came onto the lot and told him to start working
>out.. This happen much?

Sometimes. Usually a couple of times per university 'career'. It's the
coach :)

Chris O'Malley wrote:
> From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my house
> of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
> shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
> interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)

Who is he? Richard SIMmons?

--
--Cuth

Yes, he the coach. There is also a female coach that showed up once in my
game.

BD

>I was just playing the game and something strange happened. My Sim just
>went to the campus and some guy came onto the lot and told him to start
>working out.. This happen much?

I had a woman come on my lot... she was an elder too...

--
Rhiannon
> Chris O'Malley wrote:
>> From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my
>> house
>> of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
>> shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
>> interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)
>
> Who is he? Richard SIMmons?
>
> --
> --Cuth

TRENDING THREADS