TS2:U

I was just playing the game and something strange happened. My Sim just went
to the campus and some guy came onto the lot and told him to start working
out.. This happen much?
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my house
    of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
    shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
    interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)

    Chris

    "Chris O'Malley" <omalleyc3@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my house
    > of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
    > shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
    > interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)

    Thank you.. In all the times I've played the game I've never seen this guy
    show up.

    On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:31:46 -0400, "Samantha Tully"
    <sammi@netscape.ca> wrote:

    >I was just playing the game and something strange happened. My Sim just went
    >to the campus and some guy came onto the lot and told him to start working
    >out.. This happen much?

    Sometimes. Usually a couple of times per university 'career'. It's the
    coach :-)

    Chris O'Malley wrote:
    > From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my house
    > of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
    > shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
    > interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)

    Who is he? Richard SIMmons?

    --
    --Cuth

    Yes, he the coach. There is also a female coach that showed up once in my
    game.

    BD

    >I was just playing the game and something strange happened. My Sim just
    >went to the campus and some guy came onto the lot and told him to start
    >working out.. This happen much?

    I had a woman come on my lot... she was an elder too...

    --
    Rhiannon
    > Chris O'Malley wrote:
    >> From Freshman to Senior year I've had him appear about 3 times in my
    >> house
    >> of 4 sims. He's there to whip the students who are "letting go" back into
    >> shape. I find it annoying most of the time & if you cancel out of the
    >> interaction before it starts I've found that he goes away. :)
    >
    > Who is he? Richard SIMmons?
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games