    "Sims 2 GAL" <kmansbabydoll@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:1126030879.918507.29740@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    >I typed in www.livin-it-up.net and it doesnt show a page is this site
    > gone??

    Sadly, it is gone.

    Sims 2 GAL wrote:
    > I typed in www.livin-it-up.net and it doesnt show a page is this site
    > gone??

    Yes, the site is gone. It had to close for financial and other reasons.

    -georg

    On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:22:35 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

    >Yes, the site is gone. It had to close for financial and other reasons.

    Can't they host their stuff somewhere else?
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    You can check at
    http://p219.ezboard.com/brainbowsend
    for links to where some of the people's stuff is.

    "Lib" <writespot@gmail.com> wrote in message:
    > Enough to finally close them down. In any case as BG2 has pointed out,
    > some of the creators have found new homes for their stuff so all is not
    > lost. In LIU's case, it was just time to stop. Life goes on :)

    My host is NoMonthlyFees.com and the bandwith there is huge! If they all
    came up with $100 collectively, and $70 yearly in donations, they would have
    the site back. Just a thought.

    http://nomonthlyfees.com/compare.htm

    On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:29:27 -0400, "Lib" <writespot@gmail.com> wrote:

    >Enough to finally close them down. In any case as BG2 has pointed out, some
    >of the creators have found new homes for their stuff so all is not lost. In
    >LIU's case, it was just time to stop. Life goes on :)

    I was thinking somebody must know a guy who knows a guy who can host
    it!
    --

    "Samantha Tully" <sammi@netscape.ca> wrote in message

    > "Lib" <writespot@gmail.com> wrote in message:
    >> Enough to finally close them down. In any case as BG2 has pointed out,
    >> some of the creators have found new homes for their stuff so all is not
    >> lost. In LIU's case, it was just time to stop. Life goes on :)
    >
    > My host is NoMonthlyFees.com and the bandwith there is huge! If they all
    > came up with $100 collectively, and $70 yearly in donations, they would
    > have the site back. Just a thought.
    >
    > http://nomonthlyfees.com/compare.htm

    They would have the site back for a month or two, until nomonthyfees closed
    them down :)
    Seriously, they had to have thier own server and everything.
    Other hosts who have claimed high bandwidth have closed them down in the
    past. Sims sites wear heavily on servers.

Sims Games Video Games