Livin it up where r u

Last response: in Video Games
September 6, 2005 3:21:19 PM

I typed in www.livin-it-up.net and it doesnt show a page is this site
gone??

More about : livin

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 5:25:17 PM

"Sims 2 GAL" <kmansbabydoll@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126030879.918507.29740@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I typed in www.livin-it-up.net and it doesnt show a page is this site
> gone??

Sadly, it is gone.
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 10:22:35 PM

Sims 2 GAL wrote:
> I typed in www.livin-it-up.net and it doesnt show a page is this site
> gone??

Yes, the site is gone. It had to close for financial and other reasons.

-georg
September 7, 2005 12:26:58 AM

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:22:35 GMT, Georg <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>Yes, the site is gone. It had to close for financial and other reasons.

Can't they host their stuff somewhere else?
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

You can check at
http://p219.ezboard.com/brainbowsend
for links to where some of the people's stuff is.

"Sims 2 GAL" <kmansbabydoll@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I typed in www.livin-it-up.net and it doesnt show a page is this site
> gone??

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 2:40:09 PM

"Lib" <writespot@gmail.com> wrote in message:
> Enough to finally close them down. In any case as BG2 has pointed out,
> some of the creators have found new homes for their stuff so all is not
> lost. In LIU's case, it was just time to stop. Life goes on :)

My host is NoMonthlyFees.com and the bandwith there is huge! If they all
came up with $100 collectively, and $70 yearly in donations, they would have
the site back. Just a thought.

http://nomonthlyfees.com/compare.htm
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 8:34:16 PM

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:29:27 -0400, "Lib" <writespot@gmail.com> wrote:

>Enough to finally close them down. In any case as BG2 has pointed out, some
>of the creators have found new homes for their stuff so all is not lost. In
>LIU's case, it was just time to stop. Life goes on :)

I was thinking somebody must know a guy who knows a guy who can host
it!
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 9, 2005 11:50:53 PM

"Samantha Tully" <sammi@netscape.ca> wrote in message

> "Lib" <writespot@gmail.com> wrote in message:
>> Enough to finally close them down. In any case as BG2 has pointed out,
>> some of the creators have found new homes for their stuff so all is not
>> lost. In LIU's case, it was just time to stop. Life goes on :)
>
> My host is NoMonthlyFees.com and the bandwith there is huge! If they all
> came up with $100 collectively, and $70 yearly in donations, they would
> have the site back. Just a thought.
>
> http://nomonthlyfees.com/compare.htm

They would have the site back for a month or two, until nomonthyfees closed
them down :)
Seriously, they had to have thier own server and everything.
Other hosts who have claimed high bandwidth have closed them down in the
past. Sims sites wear heavily on servers.

!