How can retrieved the software of my external hdd maxtor 250gb sata.

Hello,

i having problem to retrieved my old software of my sata hdd. because my cousin try to install a new software on it call "initio default controller" instead of local drivers.now everytime i connect my external hdd to use it , the computer will detect as a "INITIO COMBO DEVICE CLASS" INSTEAD A LOCAL DRIVERS< SO GUYS PLS HELP ME TO FIND SOME SOLUTION TO USED AGAIN MY EXTERNAL HDD AS A LOCAL DRIVERS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF IMPORTANT FILES ON IT.
5 answers Last reply
More about retrieved software external maxtor 250gb sata
  1. acer_one said:
    Hello,

i having problem to retrieved my old software of my sata hdd. because my cousin try to install a new software on it call "initio default controller" instead of local drivers.now everytime i connect my external hdd to use it , the computer will detect as a "INITIO COMBO DEVICE CLASS" INSTEAD A LOCAL DRIVERS< SO GUYS PLS HELP ME TO FIND SOME SOLUTION TO USED AGAIN MY EXTERNAL HDD AS A LOCAL DRIVERS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF IMPORTANT FILES ON IT.

Use Windows Restore to a date prior to your cousin making the change.
  2. i can't retrieved it anymore because may cousin reformatted may laptop already, so how can i,can you help me again.any another solution my friend..tia
  3. acer_one said:
    i can't retrieved it anymore because may cousin reformatted may laptop already, so how can i,can you help me again.any another solution my friend..tia

You can try RECUVA data recovery utility.
  4. ksiemb said:
    You can try RECUVA data recovery utility.

you have this software ,where can i find it? tia
  5. acer_one said:
    you have this software ,where can i find it? tia

http://www.piriform.com/recuva/download

Are you afraid to use the search box in your browser ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers SATA External Hard Drive Software Windows XP