Sign in with
Your question

Are there any hardware shops in Melbourne , Australia that....?

Last response: in Components
December 11, 2009 12:44:41 AM

Are there any Hardware Shops in Melbourne Australia that sell PC Cooling Fans and PCU Cooling Fans.
PCU Cooling fans should be Master Cooler, Deep Freeze, or Noktua?
I am willing to pay up to 200 for a fan. I want PC fan and CPU fans that are quiet and do not make any noise.
December 11, 2009 3:45:03 AM

PC Case Gear is in Victoria (although not Melbourne itself) and they have the widest range of fans and coolers of any store in the whole country I'd wager.
m
l
December 11, 2009 4:28:30 AM

MSY is the obvious choice, otherwise try a swap meet. This weekend is Collingwood and Springvale. There is more choice at the swap meets, but MSY is often cheaper.
JB
m
l
Related resources
January 17, 2010 10:51:29 PM

you may also want to try u-mart they are msy's main compmetitor, it is really a case of which is closer because the price margin is only like $2 - $3 an item, even so MSY have the market pretty much cornered in AUS so it is usually cheaper there. :D 

That Guy!
m
l
January 20, 2010 4:22:10 PM

randomizer said:
PC Case Gear is in Victoria (although not Melbourne itself) and they have the widest range of fans and coolers of any store in the whole country I'd wager.

Since when is Dingley not in Melbourne? In fact, if you drew a line on a map of the city, PC Case Gear is closer to the CBD than, say, any of the Clayton branches of MSY, CPL, Scorptec and the like clustered around Monash Uni. And you'll get treated better there than at MSY or CPL.
m
l
!