Nightlife: 29 new screens

http://www.krawall.de/artikel.php?s=&artikel_id=16705&action=shots

Nothing really new though... 29 is kinda cool, with the heart shaped
pool :-)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

    ooo - someone tell Granny, there's pictures of Vidcund.

    maxon

    Maxon wrote:
    > ooo - someone tell Granny, there's pictures of Vidcund.
    >
    > maxon

    In one picture, it looks like he is going to steal fish from that pond
    for his aquarium! LOL

    Jeanie

    On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:26:56 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
    wrote:
    >In one picture, it looks like he is going to steal fish from that pond
    >for his aquarium! LOL

    Blonde middle length hair, green glasses? And I was about to say I
    hadnt noticed there were fish in the pond hehe
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

Sims Games Video Games