Nightlife: 29 new screens

Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2005 2:03:15 PM

http://www.krawall.de/artikel.php?s=&artikel_id=16705&a...

Nothing really new though... 29 is kinda cool, with the heart shaped
pool :-)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

More about : nightlife screens

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 2:03:16 PM

ooo - someone tell Granny, there's pictures of Vidcund.

maxon

> http://www.krawall.de/artikel.php?s=&artikel_id=16705&a...
>
> Nothing really new though... 29 is kinda cool, with the heart shaped
> pool :-)
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 8:26:56 PM

Maxon wrote:
> ooo - someone tell Granny, there's pictures of Vidcund.
>
> maxon

In one picture, it looks like he is going to steal fish from that pond
for his aquarium! LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 10:55:37 PM

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:26:56 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>In one picture, it looks like he is going to steal fish from that pond
>for his aquarium! LOL

Blonde middle length hair, green glasses? And I was about to say I
hadnt noticed there were fish in the pond hehe
--

!