?

It's been a LONG time since I've played. I'm still on Sims 1 and need to
know what key on the keyboard you use to fast forward through the category
you're on. Somebody please jog my memory.

--
katie
2 answers Last reply

    On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:04:44 -0500, "Helena Handbasket"
    <artilla12@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >It's been a LONG time since I've played. I'm still on Sims 1 and need to
    >know what key on the keyboard you use to fast forward through the category
    >you're on. Somebody please jog my memory.
    >
    >--
    >katie

    Hiya, katie!

    It's X and Z, I believe.