?

Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2005 5:04:44 PM

It's been a LONG time since I've played. I'm still on Sims 1 and need to
know what key on the keyboard you use to fast forward through the category
you're on. Somebody please jog my memory.

--
katie

More about : question

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 1:28:32 AM

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:04:44 -0500, "Helena Handbasket"
<artilla12@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It's been a LONG time since I've played. I'm still on Sims 1 and need to
>know what key on the keyboard you use to fast forward through the category
>you're on. Somebody please jog my memory.
>
>--
>katie

Hiya, katie!

It's X and Z, I believe.