TS2 for PS2, Food Creation (neat idea)

from IGN article
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/647/647715p1.html

Food creation means your Sim's refrigerators are now more useful than ever.
Instead of creating generic meals, you can now choose what exact ingredients
to use to create different meals.Each type of refrigerator has different
ingredients built into it and you there are now several objects you can buy
and place which, when tended correctly, will provide you with unique
ingredients to use in your cooking experiments. These ingredients can create
five unique effects from nausea to aphrodisiac which can be used to
manipulate other Sims.

Wouldn't it be fun to make other Sims sick with your cooking!!!! Oh the
possibilities...

--
---
Michelle

free the fish to reply

SeaShel wrote:
> from IGN article
> http://ps2.ign.com/articles/647/647715p1.html
>
> Food creation means your Sim's refrigerators are now more useful than ever.
> Instead of creating generic meals, you can now choose what exact ingredients
> to use to create different meals.Each type of refrigerator has different
> ingredients built into it and you there are now several objects you can buy
> and place which, when tended correctly, will provide you with unique
> ingredients to use in your cooking experiments. These ingredients can create
> five unique effects from nausea to aphrodisiac which can be used to
> manipulate other Sims.
>
> Wouldn't it be fun to make other Sims sick with your cooking!!!! Oh the
> possibilities...

Does that mean we need more than one fridge? How annoying!

-georg

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:04:14 -0800, "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com>
wrote:

>Wouldn't it be fun to make other Sims sick with your cooking!!!! Oh the
>possibilities...

Yeah, like I posted in the first "console jealousy" post... "I just
hope some of this stuff makes it over to the PC in another EP..."
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:04:14 -0800, "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Wouldn't it be fun to make other Sims sick with your cooking!!!! Oh
>> the possibilities...
>
> Yeah, like I posted in the first "console jealousy" post... "I just
> hope some of this stuff makes it over to the PC in another EP..."

Ah, nuts...sorry, man! I knew I had seen a thread for the very topic I
posted, but I didn't find it on a quick scan. Thanks, going to read more
now!

:)

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

Also a 'Creativity' Aspiration. Oh, I'd really like that.

Best wishes
maxon

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:56:09 -0800, "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com>
wrote:

>Ah, nuts...sorry, man! I knew I had seen a thread for the very topic I
>posted, but I didn't find it on a quick scan. Thanks, going to read more
>now!

No need to apologize :) Hope I didn't seem offended. I just REALLY
hope it makes it over into a future EP... family business maybe?
Compose your own menus? :)
--

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:56:09 -0800, "SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ah, nuts...sorry, man! I knew I had seen a thread for the very
>> topic I posted, but I didn't find it on a quick scan. Thanks, going
>> to read more now!
>
> No need to apologize :) Hope I didn't seem offended. I just REALLY
> hope it makes it over into a future EP... family business maybe?
> Compose your own menus? :)

No, you didn't - I just hate it when I know something's there and I can't
find it!!!

Is it just the "More console jealousy" thread or is there more info
somewhere else? I really enjoy the ideas, but I wonder if Maxis/EA just
wants us to be looking at a screen in every moment of our lives. :)

Later,

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)