Imaging

I am having trouble viewing .tif & .tiff imaging files.
I have Windows XP.
At work, I have Windows 98, and there is a Kodak Imaging
program already installed, but I can't find one for Windows XP.
Does anyone know where I can get a viewer for .tif & .tiff
files??
I've downloaded a program called Irfanview, but I can't get
it to launch when I click on the image I want to come up,
even though I have the program selected in my file types to
open with this program.
The .tif files were opening with Quicktime, and I was told
by someone to uninstall the program to get it to recognize
the settings I have selected, but now it won't open the
images at all.
Thanks.

The "Picture and Fax Viewer" built into XP should be able to open those.
Right-click those files, choose Open With, and choose "Picture and Fax
Viewer".

--
Please reply in newsgroup.