Sign in with
Your question

Download TV to falsh drive

Last response: in Storage
July 24, 2011 6:14:03 PM

Hello, Some of the new tv's have a built in USB to download TV to flash drive. I would like to download some comedy shows for my daughter who is out in Africa. Will I be able to download from the flash drive to dvd on my computer so that I can send out as dvd? If so I will buy one of these tv's. Thanks

More about : download falsh drive

a b G Storage
July 24, 2011 6:29:20 PM

I dont know if the TV records to USB... I think it only works the other way Data from the USB is displayed on the TV.

I have a TV card in my computer and can record TV shows to my hard drive... I can convert my recorded shows to DVD and they can be watched on any DVD player or computer.
July 25, 2011 7:20:28 AM

anonymous1 said:
I dont know if the TV records to USB... I think it only works the other way Data from the USB is displayed on the TV.

I have a TV card in my computer and can record TV shows to my hard drive... I can convert my recorded shows to DVD and they can be watched on any DVD player or computer.

The Bauer range of LCD TV/ DVD Combi features a built-in USB Recording facility. This enables you to record your favourite programmes onto a High Speed Memory Stick (sold separately - minimum memory specification required

I am hoping this will solve my problems but not sure if a stick formatted to the TV will download on my computer?
Thanks for the reply.
!