jcpwn3r

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2009
I'm looking for another mouse to buy because the razer lachesis I bought was absolutely terrible. I could never find a comfortable grip on it that was at all functional, that stupid high arch on the back made any comfort impossible and my hands cramped trying to use it.

so I am going to try to do my damnedest to try and return this abomination and get another one.

Now I have a death adder now but the DPI rating is kinds low and it sometimes is uncomfortable too. How I hold my death adder is kind of a claw grip but instead of resting my hand on the back slope, it just kind of follows the contours of the mouse with the only non finger point of contact being the balls of my index and middle finger.

Any suggestions? I was looking at the sidewinder X8 and Logitech G500, but I have never tried them and i can't try them because none of the shops nearby will let me see the mouse before I buy it (main problem with the Lachesis :fou: )

I would just keep the death-adder but because I'm dealing with Chinese merchants, i can only return it if I get something else

VagueRant

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009

I have a Sidewinder X8 and I would say the same thing about it. It has a high backend and to claw it you have to move back on the mouse buttons where it is less responsive to the touch as the front. I cant comment on any other mice but I would say you probably wouldn't like the X8 any more than the lachesis.

kokin

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
Works wonders for me, I tend to put my pinky on my mousepad and my ring finger north of the right side buttons. As with most users of the Lachesis, you just have to find your comfy spot.