Sign in with
Your question
Solved

List of ATI Radeon HD 5870 Edition Reviews

Last response: in Systems

Best solution

September 23, 2009 5:18:16 AM

Yep Chris has his up on the front page, and he did a nice job.

I've been through three now and they are all fairly consistent.
September 23, 2009 5:21:10 AM

Proximon said:
Yep Chris has his up on the front page, and he did a nice job.

I've been through three now and they are all fairly consistent.

That's what I get for jumping straight to the forums and not checking out the home page. :( 

This card looks to be a winner though. Now I'm curious as to how Nvidea answers with their new DX11 line up.
m
l
Related resources
September 23, 2009 5:23:20 AM

It remains to be seen if Nvidia can deliver better...
I read in few articles that the GT300 are faster than the HD 5xxx series but the reports also say that the yields are very bad...
m
l
September 23, 2009 5:25:26 AM

EDIT : @ Why_Me
Lolz we all know that you are very much stuck to the New System build section of the forums :p 
And you posting a news related to a graphics card in this section also proves it :p 
m
l
September 23, 2009 5:38:08 AM

gkay09 said:
EDIT : @ Why_Me
Lolz we all know that you are very much stuck to the New System build section of the forums :p 
And you posting a news related to a graphics card in this section also proves it :p 

True I'm addicted...since I'm still unemployed. But I find it highly entertaining browsing the o/c cpu forum and reading all the post from the poor shmucks that fried their cpu's when several posters reply with post like; "Go for it!" or "You can go a lot higher than that!" or "I know that cpu will do 4.4...just do it!"...then a few post later on the OP is saying how he fried his cpu. :lol: 
m
l
!