My apt astrological forecast for today! (Virgoans anyway).

All out of fresh ideas, Virgo? Body sluggish, brain gone to sleep? What you
need is some dazzling stimulation, a lively conversation or two and
something to distract your attention. A hot date would fit the bill
perfectly and, if you're single, a chance encounter, too, will help to blow
the cobwebs away.

From the Daily Mail today.

Note the "Hot Date" reference. They must be in league with Maxis.

Skeats

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:34:02 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
<atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:

>Note the "Hot Date" reference. They must be in league with Maxis.

LOL I bet EA paid them off :p
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:34:02 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
> <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Note the "Hot Date" reference. They must be in league with Maxis.
>
> LOL I bet EA paid them off :p
> --

My birthday on the 17th and game due on the 16th so I hope Amazon send it
ahead of time.

Mind you the Daily Mail told me I would be lucky with money this week and I
haven't got any so far.

Skeats