My apt astrological forecast for today! (Virgoans anyway).

All out of fresh ideas, Virgo? Body sluggish, brain gone to sleep? What you
need is some dazzling stimulation, a lively conversation or two and
something to distract your attention. A hot date would fit the bill
perfectly and, if you're single, a chance encounter, too, will help to blow
the cobwebs away.

From the Daily Mail today.

Note the "Hot Date" reference. They must be in league with Maxis.

Skeats
2 answers Last reply
More about astrological forecast today virgoans anyway

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:34:02 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
    <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:

    >Note the "Hot Date" reference. They must be in league with Maxis.

    LOL I bet EA paid them off :-P
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    > On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:34:02 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
    > <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>Note the "Hot Date" reference. They must be in league with Maxis.
    >
    > LOL I bet EA paid them off :-P
    > --

    My birthday on the 17th and game due on the 16th so I hope Amazon send it
    ahead of time.

    Mind you the Daily Mail told me I would be lucky with money this week and I
    haven't got any so far.

    Skeats

Sims Games Video Games