Is this the best memory?

Solution
For the most part you can go off the recommended list that the motherboard states they are only the ram that they actually tested. On my ASUS board I am using memory that wasn't listed i double checked with the memory manufacturer to make sure it worked before I bought it but most likely you will have no problems with it.

And yes they will work well together. A good thing to look at when buying memory is its Cl latency number the first number when you see (5-5-5-15) The lower the latency the faster the ram 4 is about the lowest you will find and its really expensive.
For the most part you can go off the recommended list that the motherboard states they are only the ram that they actually tested. On my ASUS board I am using memory that wasn't listed i double checked with the memory manufacturer to make sure it worked before I bought it but most likely you will have no problems with it.

And yes they will work well together. A good thing to look at when buying memory is its Cl latency number the first number when you see (5-5-5-15) The lower the latency the faster the ram 4 is about the lowest you will find and its really expensive.

Solution