Nightlife Sept 15th

I went to Walmart this morning and noticed a sign saying Sims 2
Nightlife coming out on the 15th. I was hoping it would be sooner. I may
check with some other stores like Gamestop and Best Buy to see if they
will have it sooner. I guess I can wait if I have to.

deene
30 answers Last reply
More about nightlife sept 15th

    I must be even further GP - I won't see it until the 19th!

    D-:

    ~*~
    vecki

    On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:40:34 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >I went to Walmart this morning and noticed a sign saying Sims 2
    >Nightlife coming out on the 15th. I was hoping it would be sooner. I may
    >check with some other stores like Gamestop and Best Buy to see if they
    >will have it sooner. I guess I can wait if I have to.

    They ship it on the 13th... most shops virtually never hold back if
    they get it a day or some that are close even two early.
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:40:34 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I went to Walmart this morning and noticed a sign saying Sims 2
    >>Nightlife coming out on the 15th. I was hoping it would be sooner. I
    >>may
    >>check with some other stores like Gamestop and Best Buy to see if they
    >>will have it sooner. I guess I can wait if I have to.
    >
    > They ship it on the 13th... most shops virtually never hold back if
    > they get it a day or some that are close even two early.
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)

    deene

    On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)

    My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(

    The horror.... :-(
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:

    > My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
    >
    > The horror.... :-(
    > --

    LOL Well we get paid on the 15th so I can't get it until then
    anyway. It's just as well, I have a major paper due on the
    15th, and if I bought the game on the 13th, it probably wouldn't
    get done <eg>

    Laura

    > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)
    >
    > My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
    >
    > The horror.... :-(
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    Even the 15th won't be bad. After all this waiting, a day or 2 won't
    kill us. LOL

    deene

    Guardian Pegasus wrote, On 8-9-2005 23:37:
    > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)
    >

    > My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
    >
    > The horror.... :-(

    I live in Holland and Sims 2 and University (and some of the Sims 1
    expansion packs) were available a day early in most stores (and if you
    ask in a store where they haven't got it on the shelf they are usually
    willing to sell it anyway, especially if you mention that other stores
    do have it). It's worth calling/going around different stores.

    I hope I can get it on Wednesday since I haven't got any lectures or
    seminars (it's the first week so I can't skip classes on Thursday).

    Bianca

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Guardian Pegasus wrote, On 8-9-2005 23:37:
    >> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)
    >>

    >> My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
    >>
    >> The horror.... :-(
    >
    > I live in Holland and Sims 2 and University (and some of the Sims 1
    > expansion packs) were available a day early in most stores
    <snip>

    Yeah, one of the first people to have the Sims 2 on the official boards was
    someone in Holland. EA has been trying to do a worldwide same day release of
    the Sims 2 stuff, so in theory the game should just be sitting in stores a
    few days ahead of the street date (in this case, the 15th)

    >>I must be even further GP - I won't see it until the 19th!

    >Worldwide release indeed :-(

    16th here! Released on Friday like every other game is. Probably get it
    on Saturday but it might be Sunday before I get to play it in earnest.

    On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:30:18 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >Even the 15th won't be bad. After all this waiting, a day or 2 won't
    >kill us. LOL

    What if they only get it on the 15th and ship it later... maybe
    they're lazy... maybe I won't get it til the 17th...
    --

    On 9 Sep 2005 02:42:27 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >>>I must be even further GP - I won't see it until the 19th!
    >
    >>Worldwide release indeed :-(
    >
    >16th here! Released on Friday like every other game is. Probably get it
    >on Saturday but it might be Sunday before I get to play it in earnest.

    It's been released in south america, and is shipping elsewhere!
    --

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:30:18 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Even the 15th won't be bad. After all this waiting, a day or 2 won't
    >>kill us. LOL
    >

    > What if they only get it on the 15th and ship it later... maybe
    > they're lazy... maybe I won't get it til the 17th...

    I don't intend to buy it until after I get back from vacation. Probably
    the 24th. By that time you will have all found the bugs and problems
    with it and what hacks still work and which ones don't.

    Jeanie

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:10:10 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >I don't intend to buy it until after I get back from vacation. Probably
    >the 24th. By that time you will have all found the bugs and problems
    >with it and what hacks still work and which ones don't.

    LOL, you can expect a full report :-)
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
    been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!

    That's less than 3 days away!

    *bounces off of the walls*

    ~*~
    vecki

    On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
    >been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
    >
    >That's less than 3 days away!
    >
    >*bounces off of the walls*

    I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
    remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
    whom to ping hehe, sorry.
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    Then you ping Aussies *sulking*

    Don't mind me. I'm in a bad mood because I have to appologise to Strider. I
    hate appologising, it means admitting that I was wrong about something.

    I mean I know that I am often wrong about many things, but I see no reason
    to go around disillusioning the rest of the world

    ;')

    MM

    > On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
    >>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
    >>
    >>That's less than 3 days away!
    >>
    >>*bounces off of the walls*
    >
    > I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
    > remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
    > whom to ping hehe, sorry.
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:36:44 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    >Then you ping Aussies *sulking*

    This is why you're Madame Mim and I'm a Winged Unicorn :-)
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    Because I sulk? G

    Besides which the Pegasus wasn't horned IIRC (please no male jokes on that
    one).

    ;')

    MM

    > On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:36:44 GMT, "Madame Mim"
    > <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
    >
    >>Then you ping Aussies *sulking*
    >
    > This is why you're Madame Mim and I'm a Winged Unicorn :-)
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.

    Ern

    > On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
    >>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
    >>
    >>That's less than 3 days away!
    >>
    >>*bounces off of the walls*
    >
    > I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
    > remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
    > whom to ping hehe, sorry.
    > --
    >

    > Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    > your neighbourhood could be next!

    I went to the shop where I will be purchasing my copy (and sometimes lend a
    hand) and checked with the supplier on my way home from work today. My copy
    has been handed over to the courier! I know the courier and give him a call
    to see if he will be going back to the depo tonight and I can con him into
    making a special search for my copy and dropping it off on his way home.

    No.

    I am sad.

    I will get my copy on the way home from work tomorrow! Yay!!!!

    Maybe I can leave work early?

    MM
    :')

    "Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
    > We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.
    >
    > Ern
    >
    > "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
    >> On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
    >>>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
    >>>
    >>>That's less than 3 days away!
    >>>
    >>>*bounces off of the walls*
    >>
    >> I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
    >> remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
    >> whom to ping hehe, sorry.
    >> --
    >>

    >> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    >> your neighbourhood could be next!

    LET'S LET'S

    ha ha ha

    Best wishes from the Oval!!
    maxon

    "Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
    > We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.
    >
    > Ern

    It's not cricket to mock the afflicted.

    The Aussies were great sports. Here's to the next time!

    Skeats

    > LET'S LET'S
    >
    > ha ha ha
    >
    > Best wishes from the Oval!!
    > maxon
    >

    > "Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.
    >>
    >> Ern

    I know but he asked for it ...

    I thought it was one of the best Ashes series for a good long while.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
    > It's not cricket to mock the afflicted.
    >
    > The Aussies were great sports. Here's to the next time!
    >
    > Skeats

    That's ok, rely on the weather to win you a game...

    *smiles beatifically*

    (actually I particularly loathe our current Australian cricket team -
    blasphemy! - I find them quite arrogant and thought they really needed
    a kick up the backside. The England team and their weather provided
    it)

    ~*~
    vecki

    Nobody gets beaten by the poms anymore! except perhaps Bangladesh every
    once in a while...

    I think the lads had food poisoning...

    Sulking
    Ern

    >I know but he asked for it ...
    >
    > I thought it was one of the best Ashes series for a good long while.
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >

    > "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> It's not cricket to mock the afflicted.
    >>
    >> The Aussies were great sports. Here's to the next time!
    >>
    >> Skeats

    Smiles serenely - s'ok, you think that...

    Best wishes
    maxon

    > Nobody gets beaten by the poms anymore! except perhaps Bangladesh every
    > once in a while...
    >
    > I think the lads had food poisoning...
    >
    > Sulking
    > Ern

    What's the big deal? Is it like the super bowl of cricket or something? I
    heard about parades and all that. That is not done here unless the team won
    a championship of some sort. They never explained the significance of the
    match.

    BD

    > Smiles serenely - s'ok, you think that...
    >
    > Best wishes
    > maxon
    >
    > "Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Nobody gets beaten by the poms anymore! except perhaps Bangladesh every
    >> once in a while...
    >>
    >> I think the lads had food poisoning...
    >>
    >> Sulking
    >> Ern

    mmm - except it wasn't just the match, it was the series, wasn't it?

    I thought they played very well - the matches were certainly close.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > That's ok, rely on the weather to win you a game...
    >
    > *smiles beatifically*
    >
    > (actually I particularly loathe our current Australian cricket team -
    > blasphemy! - I find them quite arrogant and thought they really needed
    > a kick up the backside. The England team and their weather provided
    > it)
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > That's ok, rely on the weather to win you a game...
    >
    > *smiles beatifically*
    >
    > (actually I particularly loathe our current Australian cricket team -
    > blasphemy! - I find them quite arrogant and thought they really needed
    > a kick up the backside. The England team and their weather provided
    > it)
    >
    > ~*~
    > vecki

    That's what my dad said. Said the best outcome as far as he was concerned
    would have been a tie because we didn't deserve to win, but he still didn't
    want the English to win.

    :')

    MM

Sims Games Video Games