I went to Walmart this morning and noticed a sign saying Sims 2
Nightlife coming out on the 15th. I was hoping it would be sooner. I may
check with some other stores like Gamestop and Best Buy to see if they
will have it sooner. I guess I can wait if I have to.

deene

I must be even further GP - I won't see it until the 19th!

D-:

~*~
vecki

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:40:34 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>I went to Walmart this morning and noticed a sign saying Sims 2
>Nightlife coming out on the 15th. I was hoping it would be sooner. I may
>check with some other stores like Gamestop and Best Buy to see if they
>will have it sooner. I guess I can wait if I have to.

They ship it on the 13th... most shops virtually never hold back if
they get it a day or some that are close even two early.
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:40:34 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I went to Walmart this morning and noticed a sign saying Sims 2
>>Nightlife coming out on the 15th. I was hoping it would be sooner. I
>>may
>>check with some other stores like Gamestop and Best Buy to see if they
>>will have it sooner. I guess I can wait if I have to.
>
> They ship it on the 13th... most shops virtually never hold back if
> they get it a day or some that are close even two early.
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)

deene

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)

My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(

The horror.... :-(
--

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
>
> The horror.... :-(
> --

LOL Well we get paid on the 15th so I can't get it until then
anyway. It's just as well, I have a major paper due on the
15th, and if I bought the game on the 13th, it probably wouldn't
get done <eg>

Laura

> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)
>
> My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
>
> The horror.... :-(
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

Even the 15th won't be bad. After all this waiting, a day or 2 won't
kill us. LOL

deene

Guardian Pegasus wrote, On 8-9-2005 23:37:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)
>

> My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
>
> The horror.... :-(

I live in Holland and Sims 2 and University (and some of the Sims 1
expansion packs) were available a day early in most stores (and if you
ask in a store where they haven't got it on the shelf they are usually
willing to sell it anyway, especially if you mention that other stores
do have it). It's worth calling/going around different stores.

I hope I can get it on Wednesday since I haven't got any lectures or
seminars (it's the first week so I can't skip classes on Thursday).

Bianca

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Guardian Pegasus wrote, On 8-9-2005 23:37:
>> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:59:58 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Yeah, that's why I'm going to start calling Monday or Tuesday. :)
>>

>> My country is so far away I fear I won't get it til the 15th... :-(
>>
>> The horror.... :-(
>
> I live in Holland and Sims 2 and University (and some of the Sims 1
> expansion packs) were available a day early in most stores
<snip>

Yeah, one of the first people to have the Sims 2 on the official boards was
someone in Holland. EA has been trying to do a worldwide same day release of
the Sims 2 stuff, so in theory the game should just be sitting in stores a
few days ahead of the street date (in this case, the 15th)

>>I must be even further GP - I won't see it until the 19th!

>Worldwide release indeed :-(

16th here! Released on Friday like every other game is. Probably get it
on Saturday but it might be Sunday before I get to play it in earnest.

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:30:18 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Even the 15th won't be bad. After all this waiting, a day or 2 won't
>kill us. LOL

What if they only get it on the 15th and ship it later... maybe
they're lazy... maybe I won't get it til the 17th...
--

On 9 Sep 2005 02:42:27 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
wrote:

>>>I must be even further GP - I won't see it until the 19th!
>
>>Worldwide release indeed :-(
>
>16th here! Released on Friday like every other game is. Probably get it
>on Saturday but it might be Sunday before I get to play it in earnest.

It's been released in south america, and is shipping elsewhere!
--

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:30:18 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Even the 15th won't be bad. After all this waiting, a day or 2 won't
>>kill us. LOL
>

> What if they only get it on the 15th and ship it later... maybe
> they're lazy... maybe I won't get it til the 17th...

I don't intend to buy it until after I get back from vacation. Probably
the 24th. By that time you will have all found the bugs and problems
with it and what hacks still work and which ones don't.

Jeanie

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:10:10 GMT, Jeanie <taureanmoon@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I don't intend to buy it until after I get back from vacation. Probably
>the 24th. By that time you will have all found the bugs and problems
>with it and what hacks still work and which ones don't.

LOL, you can expect a full report :)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!

That's less than 3 days away!

*bounces off of the walls*

~*~
vecki

On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
>
>That's less than 3 days away!
>
>*bounces off of the walls*

I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
whom to ping hehe, sorry.
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

Then you ping Aussies *sulking*

Don't mind me. I'm in a bad mood because I have to appologise to Strider. I
hate appologising, it means admitting that I was wrong about something.

I mean I know that I am often wrong about many things, but I see no reason
to go around disillusioning the rest of the world

;')

MM

> On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
>>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
>>
>>That's less than 3 days away!
>>
>>*bounces off of the walls*
>
> I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
> remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
> whom to ping hehe, sorry.
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:36:44 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Then you ping Aussies *sulking*

This is why you're Madame Mim and I'm a Winged Unicorn :)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

Because I sulk? G

Besides which the Pegasus wasn't horned IIRC (please no male jokes on that
one).

;')

MM

> On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:36:44 GMT, "Madame Mim"
> <mad.mim@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
>>Then you ping Aussies *sulking*
>
> This is why you're Madame Mim and I'm a Winged Unicorn :)
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.

Ern

> On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
>>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
>>
>>That's less than 3 days away!
>>
>>*bounces off of the walls*
>
> I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
> remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
> whom to ping hehe, sorry.
> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!

I went to the shop where I will be purchasing my copy (and sometimes lend a
hand) and checked with the supplier on my way home from work today. My copy
has been handed over to the courier! I know the courier and give him a call
to see if he will be going back to the depo tonight and I can con him into
making a special search for my copy and dropping it off on his way home.

No.

I am sad.

I will get my copy on the way home from work tomorrow! Yay!!!!

Maybe I can leave work early?

MM
:')

"Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
> We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.
>
> Ern
>
> "Guardian Pegasus" <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote in message
>> On 11 Sep 2005 19:02:23 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>OMIGOSH - just looked on the EA Australia webpage and the release has
>>>been bumped up to 15 September after all for Aus!
>>>
>>>That's less than 3 days away!
>>>
>>>*bounces off of the walls*
>>
>> I was going to tell you about this a few days ago but I couldnt
>> remember who in the group was aussie so I didnt know
>> whom to ping hehe, sorry.
>> --
>>

>> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>> your neighbourhood could be next!

LET'S LET'S

ha ha ha

Best wishes from the Oval!!
maxon

"Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
> We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.
>
> Ern

It's not cricket to mock the afflicted.

The Aussies were great sports. Here's to the next time!

Skeats

> LET'S LET'S
>
> ha ha ha
>
> Best wishes from the Oval!!
> maxon
>

> "Ern & Bella Station" <donNOSPAMdorrigo@thotmail.com> wrote in message
>> We are We are! Gods chosen people..... lets not talk about Cricket.
>>
>> Ern

I know but he asked for it ...

I thought it was one of the best Ashes series for a good long while.

Best wishes
maxon