Error without a problem

gaurav_88

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Hello everyone
I am using Corsair Force SSD 40GB x2 in RAID 0.
I'm using it as my C:/ drive; for OS and games.
All of a sudden i noticed an error message in one of the SSD. It appeared on the screen where it gives the info of storage devices during the boot menu.
I havn't noticed any problem with it yet.
Is there any way I can resolve the issue without losing any current installation.

Thank you in advance

gaurav_88

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
How can I paste a pic about it.
I get it on the page just before the windows boot screen appears.
It's a DOS sort of a screen. It use to come earlier also but, with a healthy status.

John_VanKirk

Distinguished
Hello,

That screen may go by rapidly. But just as you see it, click on the 'pause' button, which will pause the screen so you can see it, write it down exactly as it apprears, and the post the results. To continue the boot process, click on the space bar.

gaurav_88

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
At the top it gives info about all the sata devices.
At the bottom it gives a separate info about the physical devices.
The info consist of 'Port', 'Device model', 'Serial no.', 'Size', 'Type/Status(Vol ID)'
Under 'Type/Status(Vol ID)' the message displayed is 'Error Occurred(0)'; for the other its 'Member Disk(0)'.
The error message comes in red.

John_VanKirk

Distinguished

Please copy down exactly what all the lines regarding your SATA drives says from this Boot screen and post them.

Also after you boot up, go to Disk Management, and in the lower graphical area, please post a screen shot of this page using snipIt or other screen capture applet, and either photobucket or imageshack. Or list exactly what it says under the DriveStatus column and VolumeStatus column. Also what is the color of the band above the VolumeStatus area?