Sign in with
Your question

Temporary Underclock?

Last response: in Overclocking
December 23, 2011 3:10:18 AM

I am looking for a program that I can control clocks on my cpu when it is not being used to try to reduce ambient temperature in my room. I know this probably wont help alot, but every bit helps. I have used cool and quiet but I don't like the auto function. Looking for something that I could use a quick click or even a hot key. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

More about : temporary underclock

a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
December 23, 2011 3:11:34 PM

If you want to mess with that just use a program called : K10STAT...Watch out though it is really dangerous whenever you manipulate the clockspeeds and voltages with software
m
l
December 24, 2011 12:29:46 AM

lowjack989 said:
If you want to mess with that just use a program called : K10STAT...Watch out though it is really dangerous whenever you manipulate the clockspeeds with software

if its amd, get amd overdrive. Its usually for system monitoring but there are a few tools there to clock. But its better to use BIOS, but this is room temperture. Easy blue screen and crashes
m
l
a b à CPUs
a b K Overclocking
December 24, 2011 2:10:34 AM

@Mogen1000-->IMHO...AOD is not as good as K10STAT...K10 is way more stable as far as Software OCing is concerned. AOD just looks better

m
l
!