Game shipping?

Breaking sims news... accounts have been charged and orders are
processing from shops like Gamestop, which lists a "pre-release" date
of september 13th... possibly indicating they intend to have the game
with their customers who order through the mail on the 13th meaning
they could ship at any time now... grrrrrrrr.... *jealous*
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

    >Meanwhile, on the official BBS, american Sims players are crying foul
    >and calling brazillians criminals because SURELY it must be pirated,
    >because America MUST have it first? Right? LOL... reminds me of a
    >thread we had recently...

    LOL complaining because they have to wait a few days. Get back to me
    when you have to wait 6-9 months for games/hardware to be released.

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:30:54 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    >Breaking sims news... accounts have been charged and orders are
    >processing from shops like Gamestop, which lists a "pre-release" date
    >of september 13th... possibly indicating they intend to have the game
    >with their customers who order through the mail on the 13th meaning
    >they could ship at any time now... grrrrrrrr.... *jealous*

    Close personal friend of mine CONFIRMS: Game has been RELEASED in
    Brazil
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:30:54 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
    <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

    http://www.thesims2.br.ea.com/products.view.asp?id=15

    Electronic Arts Brazil say it's official, the release date was
    revised.

    Meanwhile, on the official BBS, american Sims players are crying foul
    and calling brazillians criminals because SURELY it must be pirated,
    because America MUST have it first? Right? LOL... reminds me of a
    thread we had recently...
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

Sims Games Video Games