Dual sli 2 9500 gt`s on asus m4n82 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blittzin

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to take time to help me. I just built a rig using an asus m4n82 motherboard. I have 2 nvidia 1gig 9500 gt`s I want to run in sli. I already have 1 card installed in the first slot with the drivers installed from the included cd. How do I add the second card? Install it and run the drivers cd for that card too and then bridge the two? I`m completely inexperienced and I`ve looked all over the web for video tutorials etc and I can`t find info about how to add the second card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blittzin

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
12 hours and 14 people later.......... I guess you have to ask near-genius questions before all the pc geniuses will answer. good thing theres about a billion forums on the net.

Blittzin

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
I read the manual fool. In the time it took to act like the other forum geniuses you could have just said its in this tab in the bios. I may seem less than bright for asking a newb question. But you made an azz outta yourself. Now log out of world of warcraft, yell up the basement stairs and find out what your mommy is cookin` for supper.

Blittzin

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
And i started my post by thanking anyone who would help me. YOU had to come along and pop off before you knew what you were talking about. Which at best is zvery little. And brock mind your biznezz or go take more bad pictures to display of yourself that nobody really wants to see. Homely yes for the sake of kindness lets call you photogenically challenged instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.