Pictures from brazillian NL players

Any mention if the game has a flyer for the next expansion?

Oooh, I also love how you can see the neighborhood!
I know we knew about that, but this is the first time
I've seen it. Nice!

Laura

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:59:52 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.81,root.1,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=e911197432283da7ff847caf73c3d05e&directoryID=81&startRow=1
>
>Check it! Love the black car :)

More pics...
http://spaces.msn.com/members/sims2space/

Vida Noturna are new pics, from brazillian players. I dont know if the
japanese ones are from players, or japanese media.
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:59:52 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>
>>http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.81,root.1,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=e911197432283da7ff847caf73c3d05e&directoryID=81&startRow=1
>>
>>Check it! Love the black car :)
>
> More pics...
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/sims2space/
>
> Vida Noturna are new pics, from brazillian players. I dont know if the
> japanese ones are from players, or japanese media.
> --

Just look at those views from the windows! Worth buying just for that
advance.

Skeats

On 9 Sep 2005 04:51:35 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
wrote:

>Any mention if the game has a flyer for the next expansion?

There was none, but that was kind of to be expected. With Uni it was
only selected places that got it, specifically I think some places in
the US only.
--

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>On 9 Sep 2005 04:51:35 -0700, "BombayMix" <bombaymix@altavista.co.uk>
>wrote:
>

>>Any mention if the game has a flyer for the next expansion?
>>

>There was none, but that was kind of to be expected. With Uni it was
>only selected places that got it, specifically I think some places in
>the US only.
>--
>

>Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>your neighbourhood could be next!

We had a flyer (in the Uni expansion) for Nightlife in the UK. I don't
get the game until the 16th, a whole week.:(

---Sandra

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:54:06 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
<atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:

>Just look at those views from the windows! Worth buying just for that
>advance.

Amen to that... gorgeous...
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:35:02 GMT, Sanantone
<shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> We had a flyer (in the Uni expansion) for Nightlife in the UK. I don't
>get the game until the 16th, a whole week.:(

Me neither probably........... I'm in great pain :-(
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>
>>http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.81,root.1,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=e911197432283da7ff847caf73c3d05e&directoryID=81&startRow=1
>>
>>Check it! Love the black car :)
>
> More pics...
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/sims2space/
>
> Vida Noturna are new pics, from brazillian players. I dont know if the
> japanese ones are from players, or japanese media.

I see..., Japanese version is called Hot Night.... Anyways, I am not very
crazy about those cow plants and the cow NPC.... They look silly.

Ashikaga

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:42:53 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I see..., Japanese version is called Hot Night.... Anyways, I am not very
>crazy about those cow plants and the cow NPC.... They look silly.

LOL, I didn't realize japanese people were so... dirty :p I was
expecting "Fun night on the town with platonic study friends" or
something hehe
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>I see..., Japanese version is called Hot Night.... Anyways, I am not very
>>crazy about those cow plants and the cow NPC.... They look silly.
>
> LOL, I didn't realize japanese people were so... dirty :p I was
> expecting "Fun night on the town with platonic study friends" or
> something hehe

Yeah, right.... And what are you studying. French? ;-)

Ashikaga

TRENDING THREADS