Weird problem,Keyboard turns off(See details)

gorbeh

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
Hi guys,

First of all,I searched for days and days in the internet without any results.So please take time to read it trough.thanks!(I am not sure if I wrote this question in the right category,so feel free to change it)

While working,it very often happens that my and also the rest of our networks keyboards turns off,just like that,but it always starts working when the keyboard usb is put out and put in again.well,after a time it hangs again though.our systems all have the same hardware,so i installed all of them with the help of acronis because so its alot easier.(could that be the cause of it?)

it is also impossible that the keyboard cable itself could be the problem,because I bought a new one,but still there is the same problem,(and i also used another usb port for it)

I took a look in the device manager and when the keyboard turns off,the icon of it also disappears there

Our hardware:
nvidia 210
intel pentium
500 gb seagate
i forgot the motherboard name though

the software i installed for all of them:
windows xp (i believe it is sp1,is that the cause??)
acronis migrate easy
deep freeze
several games and other unimportant software.

All of my drivers are not very much up to date,except of my graphic card driver(of which the deep freeze website says it has to be uptodate because of compability issues with nvidia)

anyway,I would be very grateful to everybody who points out what the problem is.