answer

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2002

Hi, I have 3 problems:

When I start Microsoft XP (SP1) I get next message:
1/ LSA Shell (Export Version) encountered a problem and needed to close.
Tell Microsoft about this problem...

2/ Sometimes when I am connected, little window appears with 1 min to
turning off the computer.

3/ Self disconnect from the internet after 1 min.

I think that maybe it's Sasser worm, but I can't find it.
I install Windows and Norton updates but nothing help

What can I do to solve this?
Thanks

Jerry

Distinguished