Sim Enhancer for TS2

I was just wondering if anyone has used this or is using it? I swore by
SE3D and SEOM for TS1, and just downloaded the 48 hour trial for TS2, but
wondered what people thought about it. If it's anything like the first
versions, then I will probably pay for the full program. Anyway, just
wanted some feedback on it.

Thanks!
Dianna

More about enhancer

    >I was just wondering if anyone has used this or is using it? I swore by
    >SE3D and SEOM for TS1, and just downloaded the 48 hour trial for TS2, but
    >wondered what people thought about it. If it's anything like the first
    >versions, then I will probably pay for the full program. Anyway, just
    >wanted some feedback on it.

    I fail to see the point in paying for a tool like this when you can get
    SimPe for free. Its much better supported amongst the Dev community and
    does everything you want.

    Plus both tools are bound to have issues with Nightlife, so if you are
    getting that I would hold off downloading any tools until they work
    with it.

    You can't change your sim's clothes or use it to fix skins, which is what I
    used it for mostly with Sims1. All the other editing features are there
    though (I think) and it's quite easy to use. SimPE does everything it does
    (and more) and is free though most people find that harder to use. There's
    a new programme being developed which interfaces SimPE called DatGen which
    does similar things and a lot more. Actually, it sounds as though it'll be
    more useful than either SimPE alone or SimEnhancer in the long term but it's
    still very much in beta - and some parts are in alpha.

    Best wishes
    maxon

    "k&D" <k-n-d@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I was just wondering if anyone has used this or is using it? I swore by
    > SE3D and SEOM for TS1, and just downloaded the 48 hour trial for TS2, but
    > wondered what people thought about it. If it's anything like the first
    > versions, then I will probably pay for the full program. Anyway, just
    > wanted some feedback on it.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Dianna

    Right on, thanks for all the replies! I wondered what the limits were, it
    seems like there was nothing really explaining it on the site. I am
    sorry, Libby, for the customer service issue! He has never really been
    quick to reply, from what I recall.

    Well, I am glad I didn't go out and buy it then. I have SimsPE but have
    no clue how to use it. I guess I will be spending loads of time on the
    site reading the tutorials. :-)

    Thanks everyone!!

    Dianna

    -------------------

    k&D wrote:
    > I was just wondering if anyone has used this or is using it? I swore
    > by SE3D and SEOM for TS1, and just downloaded the 48 hour trial for
    > TS2, but wondered what people thought about it. If it's anything like
    > the first versions, then I will probably pay for the full program.
    > Anyway, just wanted some feedback on it.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Dianna

    I have it and I use it occasionally. Not anything like I
    used it for Sims 1. The reason I have it is because SimPE
    is nothing but a bunch of incomprehensible numbers to me.
    Power to anyone who understands that stuff, but for me
    it's useless.

    Laura

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:45:20 GMT, k&D <k-n-d@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I was just wondering if anyone has used this or is using it? I swore by
    >SE3D and SEOM for TS1, and just downloaded the 48 hour trial for TS2, but
    >wondered what people thought about it. If it's anything like the first
    >versions, then I will probably pay for the full program. Anyway, just
    >wanted some feedback on it.

    Unfortunately, compared to Simenhancer for SIMS 1, TS2 enhancer is
    very limited, there isn't really anything you can do with it that you
    can't do with the Sims2 built-in cheats and a couple of hacks.

Video Games