Problem with Favorits under the start button

russell

Start/Favorits then a link there will bring up my
print dialog box instead of the iexplorer.
If I click a link in a email or on a web page or a
link on my desktop, iexplorer opens, but remains blank.
If I open iexplorer manually, then click the favorits
from the menu bar it will goto the link as it should.
I run Norton Anti-virus and Norton Internet Security,
and two or three different spy/adware programs.
Windows XP Home SP1
750 mhz
64 megs ram
Cable internet through a residental gateway

Any suggestions?

Double-clicking Internet Shortcuts launches the Print dialog rather than opening the webpage:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/internetshortcut.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp