I got bsod HELP PLEASE

G

I had bsod ( blue screen of death ) then restarted my monitor wont turn on. but pc working just monitor goes black :S

WOW!!! Longtime haven't seen the BSOD issue pop up...... anyways...... what OS? Vista or Xp? secondly...... if you feel that the system is turned on fully....... then all you need to do is boot into safe mode and adjust the resolution to the minimum. of course admin privileges goes without saying...... then try to restart it......
if it boot and you get your windows screen.... the desktop i mean, then uninstall whatever you had lastly installed on the computer before the BSOD.
From my guess it's mostly a network adapter that ended up giving you the blue screen and in turn corrupted your display driver.....
To be on the safe side...... uninstall the display device from the device manager and then reboot and reinstall it's drivers from the original disc.
Best of luck:)

G

It's not working :((( I'm pressing F8 but nothing... still black screen :S

G

I need just from that pc where is bsod from
a data (D:) move all photos to his loptop

enayet_redeemer

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
Do you see POST screen when the system is powered on? If so then open your system cabinet and take out the graphics card from the slot and insert it to another PCI slot, then power on your system and see what happens. This might be the PCI slot or the display driver itself causing the problem. Windows will recognize the card from the new slot and there might be a chance to show the display. If that doesn't work then try to boot with Windows installation CD or DVD. If you see the setup screen then try to repair windows.

Please provide the result of the workaround.

TRENDING THREADS