Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 17, 2009 8:37:58 AM

Help!! Driver Realtek RTL8201 10/100 Ethernet driver for windows 7
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 17, 2009 8:42:50 AM

First place to look is the website of the manufacturer of your computer or motherboard. Failing that, post those details here (including model no.) and someone may be able to help.
m
l
Related resources
December 29, 2009 8:11:43 AM

My motherboard is a Asrock K7S8XE with SiS 748 chipset and i have the same problem with win 7 ...
I think the problem is in the South Bridge SiS 963L...
Somebody help me :( 
Sorry for the bad english...
m
l
December 29, 2009 8:38:07 PM

crisnirvanax said:
My motherboard is a Asrock K7S8XE with SiS 748 chipset and i have the same problem with win 7 ...
I think the problem is in the South Bridge SiS 963L...
Somebody help me :( 
Sorry for the bad english...

First of all.... You should really have started your own thread instead of hijacking this one...

Anyway, I did a quick search and found that currently both AsRock and SIS DO NOT seem to have drivers for either Vista or Windows 7. If at least Vista drivers were available you might have been able to try those.

So I think you need to contact AsRock tech support and see if they are going to come up with the needed Win 7 drivers for you.

So sorry... :( 
m
l
December 29, 2009 8:44:32 PM

Actually, I think your MB is old enough that there may not be any updated drivers for you. It might actually be up to Microsoft to add the needed support.

Easiest solution might be to purchase an add in LAN card. They're usually on the inexpensive side.
m
l
December 30, 2009 8:04:31 AM

Thanks for the reply thedraac.
I think is time to buy a new cpu... and use this old one with XP sp3...
But thank you for the help :D  !!
see ya
m
l
December 30, 2009 7:52:39 PM

I found the solution!!!
The problem is the driver of southbrigde sis 963L.
This driver is for winxp but its ok on the win 7.
Thanks for all the help :D 

m
l
January 2, 2010 8:05:41 PM

Those are the drivers I found also. Your lucky, as my experience with using XP drivers with Vista and presumably Win 7, is that the OS complains that it is an incompatable version and won't install it.

Since you got it to work, that's great. Guess you should always, as a last resort, use the older OS's drivers and see if it gets you anywhere. Ya never know.
m
l
!