Maxis want SF Bay people again!

They've left a message on the Official site for you, you lucky lot.

Skeats
9 answers Last reply
More about maxis people again

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:20:26 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
    <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:

    >They've left a message on the Official site for you, you lucky lot.

    They should fly me in... I'd make it worth their while in creative
    ideas LOL

    Yeah, people who live there are incredibly lucky :-(
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    Guardian, I bet there is NOBODY anywhere that has played this game as
    much as you have! LOL They need you on their team!!

    deene

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:45:32 GMT, Sanantone
    <shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >Are you posting in another name GP lol.

    No, I think you found my soulmate LOL

    It seems I am not alone in my addiction... *wipes a tear*
    --

    On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:53:18 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
    wrote:

    >Guardian, I bet there is NOBODY anywhere that has played this game as
    >much as you have! LOL They need you on their team!!

    LOL thanks! You know, I think you're right... I've clocked probably a
    couple of thousand hours in the game since it came out. Hell, I could
    completely betatest their product for bugs in like two weeks probably
    LOL
    --

    Fizziwig2 wrote:
    > They've left a message on the Official site for you, you lucky lot.

    Isn't that where they are located?

    --
    --Cuth

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:06:07 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >Isn't that where they are located?

    You mean, isn't that where they're ALL located? hehe
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >
    >>Isn't that where they are located?
    >
    > You mean, isn't that where they're ALL located? hehe

    No, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! HAHAHA!

    I am pretty sure they'll cast me if I joined....

    Ashikaga (of SF Bay)

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:51:45 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >No, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! HAHAHA!
    >
    >I am pretty sure they'll cast me if I joined....

    To quote that awful song... "What you waiting for?"
    --

    Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
    your neighbourhood could be next!

    "Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
    > "Ashikaga" wrote:
    >
    >>No, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! HAHAHA!
    >>
    >>I am pretty sure they'll cast me if I joined....
    >
    > To quote that awful song... "What you waiting for?"

    Me, in front of a camera? I am awful with it....

    Ashikaga

Sims Games Video Games