Maxis want SF Bay people again!

Last response: in Video Games
September 9, 2005 11:20:26 PM

They've left a message on the Official site for you, you lucky lot.

Skeats

More about : maxis bay people

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 1:27:11 AM

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:20:26 GMT, "Fizziwig2"
<atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> wrote:

>They've left a message on the Official site for you, you lucky lot.

They should fly me in... I'd make it worth their while in creative
ideas LOL

Yeah, people who live there are incredibly lucky :-(
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

Guardian, I bet there is NOBODY anywhere that has played this game as
much as you have! LOL They need you on their team!!

deene
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:16:51 AM

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:45:32 GMT, Sanantone
<shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Are you posting in another name GP lol.

No, I think you found my soulmate LOL

It seems I am not alone in my addiction... *wipes a tear*
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 2:18:36 AM

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:53:18 -0500, "deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net>
wrote:

>Guardian, I bet there is NOBODY anywhere that has played this game as
>much as you have! LOL They need you on their team!!

LOL thanks! You know, I think you're right... I've clocked probably a
couple of thousand hours in the game since it came out. Hell, I could
completely betatest their product for bugs in like two weeks probably
LOL
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:06:07 PM

Fizziwig2 wrote:
> They've left a message on the Official site for you, you lucky lot.

Isn't that where they are located?

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:06:07 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Isn't that where they are located?

You mean, isn't that where they're ALL located? hehe
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 7:51:45 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>
>>Isn't that where they are located?
>
> You mean, isn't that where they're ALL located? hehe

No, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! HAHAHA!

I am pretty sure they'll cast me if I joined....

Ashikaga (of SF Bay)
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 7:45:42 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:51:45 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>No, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! HAHAHA!
>
>I am pretty sure they'll cast me if I joined....

To quote that awful song... "What you waiting for?"
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 11:29:53 PM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> "Ashikaga" wrote:
>
>>No, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! HAHAHA!
>>
>>I am pretty sure they'll cast me if I joined....
>
> To quote that awful song... "What you waiting for?"

Me, in front of a camera? I am awful with it....

Ashikaga
!