• Lancool Dragonloard PC-K58

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Coolermaster CM 690

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

goonting

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
The CM690 is a very good looking case. Ventilation, airflow, and cooling are excellent.

I just ordered a Lian Li / Lancool Dragon Lord case. It should arrive by the end of the week. I have not actually seen the case but from reading technical reviews and viewing video clips I would say ventilation, airflow, and cooling are excellent. The case also has several excellent Lian Li features.

Sometimes case selection is a matter of personal preference. Buy the one you like the most. Both cases are very good.

goonting

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
please post some pix... yeah... i felt coolermaster is great too... the FAN module for lancool is optional... for the TOP 140mm really disappointed me.

clinomaniac

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
Personally I would get the Lancool. I love the features and general toolless design. However, if you plan on watercooling, get the Coolermaster as the Lancool won't fit a dual 120mm rad.

Reasons I personally would get the Lancool,

- Toolless design
- Window
- Aesthetics (Looks like Lian Li Armoursuit)
- Aesthetics (All black interior on the windowed model)

TBH there isn't much in it. Which ever you choose you can't be wrong. Both Great cases.

UPS delived my new Dragon Lord case an hour ago. It's a real beauty! The black textured exterior finish is outstanding and the narrow widow on the side panel looks great. The window is fastened to the exterior side of the panel with screws so the edges of the window are exposed. To my surprise the edges are beveled and very smooth. Excellent craftsmanship!

Happy Camper Time! :bounce: