Memory error deteced what to do??????????

kgmeter

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
hi everybody...
i have purchased a assembled pc recently 3-4 months with configuration as
intel E7500 core2 duo processor ,intel ig 45 motherboard and 2 gb ram, 500 gb harddisk. everything worked fine untill yesterday.my system suddenly stopped responding (mouse keyboard hang).i have tried to identifyproblem in safe mode there are no haredware changes made from the purchase time.
i have noticed two problems

1)......i noticed that in event viewer there are errors identified they are like "servie manager" errors id 7001,7036 etc..what they mean how to fix them..

2).. i have run memory diagnostic test it said i have hardware problem related to memory..i tried memtest86..it said

"Memory error detected pair 44708301 does not store value accurately"

so what would be the problem is it ram or motherboard how to know and fix..................................... sorry for the long narration of my problem.....please help guys.. thanks in advance..

ryman546

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
sorry to bring up a old topic but memtest86 how do you get it to work. there is a bootable binary, bootable iso etc. I assume the iso is meant for a cdrom. Is there any that can be put on a flash drive and have it booted?

kgmeter

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010

hai saint19 i have tested menory in different system ans got same errors i got replacement from the dealer.thanks for your help.
anyway what are those errors (code 7001 service manager) recorded in event viewer are they related to memory error or somthing else...............just incase once agian they occur what to do.....
thanks again...bye.