NL

Last response: in Video Games
September 10, 2005 12:47:58 AM

Hi everyone,

Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
hope.
As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the employees
and all.I'd like that very much.

Claire

More about : nl

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 12:47:59 AM

"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB
> Games
> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow
> morning.Maybe....i
> hope.
> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
> employees
> and all.I'd like that very much.
>
> Claire

Did you preorder? Also, probably stupid question, where are you located?

deene
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 12:47:59 AM

"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
> hope.
> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
> employees
> and all.I'd like that very much.

It could be. It's already out in Brazil and Switzerland. However I suspect
that stores might be getting it in soon, but the street date will be the
13th or 15th.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:02:58 AM

"deene" <pixelgirl@pickle.net> wrote in message

> "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB
> > Games
> > this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow
> > morning.Maybe....i
> > hope.
> > As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
> > employees
> > and all.I'd like that very much.
> >
> > Claire
> >

> Did you preorder? Also, probably stupid question, where are you located?
>
> deene
>
> I didn't and i live in Quebec Canada.
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 1:58:49 PM

claire veilleux wrote, On 10-9-2005 2:47:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
> hope.
> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the employees
> and all.I'd like that very much.
>
> Claire

I just saw on the Dutch Dixons site that NL will be available from the
13th (Tuesday).

Bianca
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 3:09:48 PM

I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what we
wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first preference.

Skeats

"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
> hope.
> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
> employees
> and all.I'd like that very much.
>
> Claire

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 9:19:15 PM

"claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> schreef in bericht
> Hi everyone,
>
> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
> hope.
> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
> employees
> and all.I'd like that very much.

Pfff no way, no business, I go to my job every day and I don`t want it
in a game. ;o)

> Claire

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 9:19:59 PM

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
> claire veilleux wrote, On 10-9-2005 2:47:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB
>> Games
>> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
>> hope.
>> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
>> employees
>> and all.I'd like that very much.
>>
>> Claire
>>

> I just saw on the Dutch Dixons site that NL will be available from the
> 13th (Tuesday).

Hm sounds good.

> Bianca
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 9:20:39 PM

"Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what we
>wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first preference.
>
> Skeats

I hate you,.

> "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB
>> Games
>> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
>> hope.
>> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
>> employees
>> and all.I'd like that very much.
>>
>> Claire

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 9:20:40 PM

"D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote in message

> "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>>I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what we
>>wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first preference.
>>
>> Skeats
>
> I hate you,.

I don't care ;-))

I'm retired!

Skeats
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:41:38 PM

"Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:o bDUe.106128$G8.59184@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

> "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>>>I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what
>>>we wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first
>>>preference.
>>>
>>> Skeats
>>
>> I hate you,.
>>

> I don't care ;-))

Ofcourse you don`t, I am not in your direct surroundings ;o)

> I'm retired!

So you want to back to work again. ;o)

!