NL

Hi everyone,

Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
hope.
As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the employees
and all.I'd like that very much.

Claire
10 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB
    > Games
    > this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow
    > morning.Maybe....i
    > hope.
    > As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
    > employees
    > and all.I'd like that very much.
    >
    > Claire

    Did you preorder? Also, probably stupid question, where are you located?

    deene

    "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
    > this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
    > hope.
    > As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
    > employees
    > and all.I'd like that very much.

    It could be. It's already out in Brazil and Switzerland. However I suspect
    that stores might be getting it in soon, but the street date will be the
    13th or 15th.

    claire veilleux wrote, On 10-9-2005 2:47:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
    > this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
    > hope.
    > As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the employees
    > and all.I'd like that very much.
    >
    > Claire

    I just saw on the Dutch Dixons site that NL will be available from the
    13th (Tuesday).

    Bianca

    I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what we
    wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first preference.

    Skeats

    "claire veilleux" <cveilleux@lynxx.net> schreef in bericht
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB Games
    > this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
    > hope.
    > As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
    > employees
    > and all.I'd like that very much.

    Pfff no way, no business, I go to my job every day and I don`t want it
    in a game. ;o)

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht
    > claire veilleux wrote, On 10-9-2005 2:47:
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> Like everyone of you i'm very excited about Nightlife so i called EB
    >> Games
    >> this morning and they told me it could be in tomorrow morning.Maybe....i
    >> hope.
    >> As for the next expansion,i wish it was the business one with the
    >> employees
    >> and all.I'd like that very much.
    >>
    >> Claire
    >>

    > I just saw on the Dutch Dixons site that NL will be available from the
    > 13th (Tuesday).

    Hm sounds good.

    "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what we
    >wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first preference.
    >
    > Skeats

    I hate you,.

    "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote in message

    > "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >>I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what we
    >>wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first preference.
    >>
    >> Skeats
    >
    > I hate you,.

    I don't care ;-))

    I'm retired!

    Skeats

    > "D.E." <ask4myemail> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Fizziwig2" <atthebackofthenorthwind@kingdomcom.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    >>>I was one of those lucky enough to do the surveym when Maxis asked what
    >>>we wanted in the next expansion and that's what I put as my first
    >>>preference.
    >>>
    >>> Skeats
    >>
    >> I hate you,.
    >>

    > I don't care ;-))

    Ofcourse you don`t, I am not in your direct surroundings ;o)

    > I'm retired!

    So you want to back to work again. ;o)

    > Skeats

Sims Games Video Games