Hi, thanks in advance (Ramesh?)
OS - Windows XP Home w/all latest MS updates.

All of a sudden, when I start Windows, the white
letters "Windows" (on blue background) startup screen,
changes to Italic, then back to slightly slanted again.
It's not really a problem, I'm curious to find out where
it game from.

Recently installed programs:
Microsoft Office 2002 Corporate Edition
Symantec AntiVirus 2004

Thanks again,
Bill NJ

I'm not completely sure what the difference is between "italic" and
"slated", but the effect you describe is normal (especially if you have font
smoothing enabled).

--
Please reply in newsgroup.