Explorer problems

I may not be in the right place.
I have done a complete destructive restore of my system.
Windows XP and I am running a Compaq Presario S5140WM.
Since the restore, I can access my mail thru explorer ( I
use Yahoo and MSM Hotmail), but cannot send mail from
explorer. but can from SBC Yahoo browser. How can I get
my Yahoo mail to work from my Explorer browser? Have I
configured something wrong?
Thanks Dot
1 answer Last reply
More about explorer problems

    If you are using Outlook Express with Internet Explorer you may have
    to set up your POP and SMTP again.
    In OE go to Tools>Accounts>Mail>Add
    "thedotteddog" <thedotteddog@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I may not be in the right place.
    > I have done a complete destructive restore of my system.
    > Windows XP and I am running a Compaq Presario S5140WM.
    > Since the restore, I can access my mail thru explorer ( I
    > use Yahoo and MSM Hotmail), but cannot send mail from
    > explorer. but can from SBC Yahoo browser. How can I get
    > my Yahoo mail to work from my Explorer browser? Have I
    > configured something wrong?
    > Thanks Dot

Configuration Browsers Explorer Windows XP