Explorer problems

I may not be in the right place.
I have done a complete destructive restore of my system.
Windows XP and I am running a Compaq Presario S5140WM.
Since the restore, I can access my mail thru explorer ( I
use Yahoo and MSM Hotmail), but cannot send mail from
explorer. but can from SBC Yahoo browser. How can I get
my Yahoo mail to work from my Explorer browser? Have I
configured something wrong?
Thanks Dot

If you are using Outlook Express with Internet Explorer you may have
to set up your POP and SMTP again.