CONFIRMED: SIMS 2 "BUSINESSLIFE"

Last response: in Video Games
September 10, 2005 8:09:20 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...

This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
name if translated directly will probably be something like
"Businesslife" or "Business"
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:09:20 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...
>
>This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
>name if translated directly will probably be something like
>"Businesslife" or "Business"

Create Your Own Sims Business: Take Your Sims from rags to riches as
they create their own business including shops, restaurants,
nightclubs, and other ventures. Your Sims can layout their store to
best entice customers, create goods to meet their demands, and even
hire a staff as the business grows from one shop to an empire!
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 9:44:28 PM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:20:22 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>Create Your Own Sims Business: Take Your Sims from rags to riches as
>they create their own business including shops, restaurants,
>nightclubs, and other ventures. Your Sims can layout their store to
>best entice customers, create goods to meet their demands, and even
>hire a staff as the business grows from one shop to an empire!

I hope:

*You can own more than one business
*And I think you should have to buy it, and potentially lose money if
you run it wrong
*And have to deal with staff, wanting vacation, complaining about
wages etc. and their personalities affect their work
*That the computer generates more random costumers or takes from all
the characters in the game... so that not just the same townies
shopping there over and over
*That you can also run grocery, electronics, clothes shops etc. that
are already in the game
*That people will try to shoplift

I also believe this will really open the door to a whole huge string
of custom objects and businesses... it's gonna be great :-D

My cowboy sim is gonna run a saloon/cardroom hehe
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
September 10, 2005 11:01:13 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:09:20 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
><nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>

>>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...
>>
>>This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
>>name if translated directly will probably be something like
>>"Businesslife" or "Business"
>>

>Create Your Own Sims Business: Take Your Sims from rags to riches as
>they create their own business including shops, restaurants,
>nightclubs, and other ventures. Your Sims can layout their store to
>best entice customers, create goods to meet their demands, and even
>hire a staff as the business grows from one shop to an empire!
>--
>

>Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>your neighbourhood could be next!

I keep getting a picture of a donkey!!,
I like the "create goods" BIT.

---Sandra
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 11:05:55 PM

<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...
>
>This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
>name if translated directly will probably be something like
>"Businesslife" or "Business"

Uh... now suddenly the link is showing a donkey ROFL... it used to
show a swiss ad for Businesslife.
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 11:05:56 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

> Uh... now suddenly the link is showing a donkey ROFL... it used to
> show a swiss ad for Businesslife.

Yeah, I was wondering what you'd been drinking...

Steve

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:09:20 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>
>>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...
>>
>>This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
>>name if translated directly will probably be something like
>>"Businesslife" or "Business"
>
> Uh... now suddenly the link is showing a donkey ROFL... it used to
> show a swiss ad for Businesslife.

Oh thank God! So I wasn't losing what little sanity I have left. If you
find another pic, please post it. I'd love to see the before donkey
picture.

HH

> --
>

> Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
> your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 11:05:56 PM

> On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:09:20 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>
>>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...
>>
>>This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
>>name if translated directly will probably be something like
>>"Businesslife" or "Business"
>
> Uh... now suddenly the link is showing a donkey ROFL... it used to
> show a swiss ad for Businesslife.

Well, someone on the official BBS posted a link to a scan they made

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/raye8405/album?.dir=1a...

Looks legit to me. Unless it's some sort of Swiss conspiracy... (they
usually only do that when hiding stolen money)
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 11:05:57 PM

> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>
>> Uh... now suddenly the link is showing a donkey ROFL... it used to
>> show a swiss ad for Businesslife.

LOL I thought you did it as a joke, and I was about
to say...I don't get it ;)

Laura
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 11:07:39 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:20:22 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
><nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:
>

>>Create Your Own Sims Business: Take Your Sims from rags to riches as
>>they create their own business including shops, restaurants,
>>nightclubs, and other ventures. Your Sims can layout their store to
>>best entice customers, create goods to meet their demands, and even
>>hire a staff as the business grows from one shop to an empire!
>>

>I hope:
>
>*You can own more than one business
>*And I think you should have to buy it, and potentially lose money if
>you run it wrong
>*And have to deal with staff, wanting vacation, complaining about
>wages etc. and their personalities affect their work
>*That the computer generates more random costumers or takes from all
>the characters in the game... so that not just the same townies
>shopping there over and over
>*That you can also run grocery, electronics, clothes shops etc. that
>are already in the game
>*That people will try to shoplift
>
>I also believe this will really open the door to a whole huge string
>of custom objects and businesses... it's gonna be great :-D
>
>My cowboy sim is gonna run a saloon/cardroom hehe

DMA Sims Woo-hoo NPCs will *really* come in useful now. ;-) helloooooo
The Chicken Ranch.?

----Sandra

>Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>your neighbourhood could be next!

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:37:46 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:05:25 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Yeah, I was wondering what you'd been drinking...

LOL, when I saw the donkey, I was kind of wondering if this whole
thing hadn't gone to my head...
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:38:27 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:23:05 GMT, Laura Castellano
<laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote:

>LOL I thought you did it as a joke, and I was about
>to say...I don't get it ;)

Oh no Laura... I'm dead serious about the Sims LOL

Either the guy replaced his scan with a donkey pic, or it was
automatic by imageshack and I FUBAR'ed the link somehow.
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:38:55 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:49:49 GMT, "Happy Homemaker29"
<pcorbett1@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

>Oh thank God! So I wasn't losing what little sanity I have left. If you
>find another pic, please post it. I'd love to see the before donkey
>picture.

LOL, check the link Jeremy posted. It shows the CDs and everything, so
if it's a conspiracy it's a BIG one lol... it's surely legit :-)
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:39:20 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:52:08 -0500, "Jeremy Reaban"
<trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Well, someone on the official BBS posted a link to a scan they made
>
>http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/raye8405/album?.dir=1a...
>
>Looks legit to me. Unless it's some sort of Swiss conspiracy... (they
>usually only do that when hiding stolen money)

LOL thanks... or secret chocolate recipies!
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:39:55 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:07:39 GMT, Sanantone
<shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> DMA Sims Woo-hoo NPCs will *really* come in useful now. ;-) helloooooo
>The Chicken Ranch.?

Oh, you bad girl, you're going to open a pay for woohoo house, aren't
you? :-P
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:41:05 AM

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:01:13 GMT, Sanantone
<shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> I keep getting a picture of a donkey!!,
>I like the "create goods" BIT.

LOL yeah, someone thinks they're being clever :-)

Check this one instead. The top part is the Business ad, and the
bottom is an ad for Sims 2 on mobiles.

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/raye8405/detail?.dir=1...
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 2:54:30 AM

<nobody@nowhere.xxx> wrote:

>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...
>
>This is one of SEVERAL scans by different swiss players. The english
>name if translated directly will probably be something like
>"Businesslife" or "Business"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/hikikomori/Sep%20...

It was 1004 not 1003 LOL

It sounds awfully interesting to run a construction company though...
how the heck is that gonna work?
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 4:36:30 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:07:39 GMT, Sanantone
><shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> DMA Sims Woo-hoo NPCs will *really* come in useful now. ;-) helloooooo
>>The Chicken Ranch.?
>>

>Oh, you bad girl, you're going to open a pay for woohoo house, aren't
>you? :-P
>--
>

>Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>your neighbourhood could be next!

Just 'Call me Madam' LOL

---Sandra
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 6:53:40 PM

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:36:30 GMT, Sanantone
<shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Just 'Call me Madam' LOL

So, uhm... what does this house charge? :-P
--

Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
your neighbourhood could be next!
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 6:53:41 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:36:30 GMT, Sanantone
><shys10512INJECTIFIED@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Just 'Call me Madam' LOL
>>

>So, uhm... what does this house charge? :-P
>--
>

>Supreme Overlord of the Alien Vampire Zombie Ghost Invasion Horde,
>your neighbourhood could be next!

Oh it has reasonable rates, 500simoleans will buy the fun-lovin Sim a
night on the town with Makeme Anoffa, (just in from Japan), but if they
want cheaper entertainment, Madam Sin across the road only charges 20
simoleans, 'tis rumoured her top 'girl' is known around town as "The
Crump". :-P

---Sandra
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 11:37:49 AM

"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
> Sanantone wrote:
>
>> I keep getting a picture of a donkey!!,
>>I like the "create goods" BIT.
>
> LOL yeah, someone thinks they're being clever :-)
>
> Check this one instead. The top part is the Business ad, and the
> bottom is an ad for Sims 2 on mobiles.
>
> http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/raye8405/detail?.dir=1...

And at the very bottom, is the name of the company that's doing the
endorsement....

Ugh, I hope they come up with a better name for the final release.
Businesslife??? So it would Nightlife, Businesslife, Farmlife, etc.??? How
creative.... Perhaps "Talking Business" would be a better title, since it's
cellphone everywhere on that ad anyways....

Ashikaga
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 7:56:20 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:37:49 GMT, "Ashikaga" <citizenashi@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Ugh, I hope they come up with a better name for the final release.
>Businesslife??? So it would Nightlife, Businesslife, Farmlife, etc.??? How
>creative.... Perhaps "Talking Business" would be a better title, since it's
>cellphone everywhere on that ad anyways....

I'd prefer just plain Business...
--

!